Thread: Super Chips custom tuning?

Indestructible!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question Super Chips custom tuning?

Has anyone had one of the NEW Superchips custome tunes put in their truck? I have our local guy here....Lightning Performance and he is selling these tunes. It's a 4 bank chip, and holds up to like 4 custom tunes.

I was THINKING about trying it. This guy had a predator on his truck, took it off and installed this. Both the tuner and the owner said that they could not believe how much of a difference there was.
    Proud owner of a 2002 Harley Davidson F150
    Mods: Kenne Bell 2.3L, Chickenears Ram Air Intake, JLP intake plenum, Weapon X Coils, Bassani High Flow cats, Magnaflow muffler, Troyer Performance E-fan, 4lb lower, FTVB, SCT chip, HID's, Accufab TB, REM Carbon Fiber intake tube, High Flow Water Pump, LFP Heat exchanger, .....theres a bunch more but I honestly can't remember it all!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    SCT all the way.. Ive been using Jerry for over 3 years, and he's amazing.. I see him dyno tune, its amazing He tuned my friends Nitrous 03 Lightning in 3 runs and 10 minutes total. Any other tuner would take a MUCH longer time. Jerry knows his stuff. Btw my friends truck runs amazing. And he is pushing a 75 shot on top of 12lbs of boost, stock block no problems.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've thought about trying out SCT. I like to try all options and go with what "feels" the best to me. Let us know how it goes.
    '00 Corvette FRC

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm interested too! I would not mind getting the info on the equipment to burn programs too! This way you do it at the track and check it all right there. You can tweak several guys all at once and see instant results. The laptop and all should be no problem. A few base tunes for a starting point and you can really work wonders. I have heard this is a great piece. This is supposed to be why thier tuner is a bit weak vs. the Predator. They are devoting most of thier time to this. I see the major benefits as being able to tune things on your own or remote. This has to be the way to go. The fact is not everyone should be playing with what they really know little about. It takes timeto learn this and its costly when you make mistakes sometimes!!! Keep us informed and find out cost please

Got Drag Radials, Finally
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was just at SuperChips this morning. My friend is letting them test on his 03 HEMI and getin a free tuner out of it. Anyway I talked to the guy and they want to do some more testing on our trucks. SO I may get a free tuner as well, If I do I will let you know how it goes.
    May want to PM Musturbo, I know he is working with SC very closely.

2004 Red Lightning Born: 3/16/04
    Build # 2547 out of 3,781
    390HP/475TQ-Torrie tuned...
    1.926, 12.88 @ 107.27
    Photo Gallery, click here...

2002 Blk HD #7073--> Sold