Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Diablo Flash Predator = Chip Burn For Pulley?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just wanted to let everyone know that there still is no definitive timeframe as to when these will be released. I expect by end of May at earliest.

If you would like to get on the waiting list please email me me using the instructions in my signature below and I'll notify you as more information is released.

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Are we any closer to getting a release date?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We're approx. 3-4 weeks out, but that is not a guarantee at this time. I should have more information next week to post for everyone.

Thanks for the post, and have a great weekend!

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by RWTD
    We're approx. 3-4 weeks out, but that is not a guarantee at this time. I should have more information next week to post for everyone.

Thanks for the post, and have a great weekend!

Sincerely...
    New month, any new News?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Unfortunately it is still an "any week" situation, friends. I'm sorry about the time delay, but DiabloSport wants to be assured of themselves before they release something to the market that would not perform to their requirements. I'm sure everyone can appreciate that.

Very Sincerely...

Tellin' It Like It Is!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Predator was tested on an 03 Cobra last friday. Looks like they will be avail in a weeks time according to this post

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/s...?threadid=3420
    Southern California Lightning Owners Club President
    WWW.MODULARFORDS.COM Your #1 Source For HardCore Modular Tech Information!

2002 Black Lightning #XXXX of 4726
    NLOC # 921

JLP Ram Air
    Autologic Tuned By Swanson
    Zex 75hp Dry Shot ( Not Installed )
    PCM Reflash
    Magnaflow Catback V3.0
    Magnaflow Hi Flow Converter Pipe
    LFP Traction Bars
    LFP Accumalator VB
    LFP Interchangeable Pulley
    Proglass Cowl

2002 SVT Focus ~ One Ricer At A Time

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The majority of that testing was for Diagnostics, etc. This week another customer will be there with his Lightning to test some things on it. There's not much longer to go now

Keep patient, as it will be VERY worth it!

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see that they are testing speciality vehicles ie corba's , lightnings etc. Are you going to be testing none speciality vehicles ie f150's w/aftermarket blowers

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    1jt, the good thing is that the files on the dealer network can be converted over to work with the Predator. As for F150's with aftermarket blowers, or any specific vehicle with a certain modification level, we can have the tune created and then you can download it into your Predator to work such vehicle.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Has there been any pricing established for program downloads?
    2001 SuperCharged Harley
    2003 SuperCharged Harley

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 1jt
    Has there been any pricing established for program downloads?
    1jt, there hasn't been any official information released, but I can tell you that they will follow the same path as the chips. Meaning, some custom tunes will be assessed a "tick" (credit) fee of 120 ticks. It is up to the dealer to decide what to sell those to his customer for, and on average they can range from $75 to $120, depending. Now, saying this, ticks are normally a one time fee, as they stay on the module permanently, so any subsequent file upgrades shouldn't cost you anything or a very small fee, normally to cover the cost of shipping and dealer's time. Since all the custom tuning for the Predator is sent via email/internet now, then there shouldn't ever be any shipping charges.

For my customers, I never assess them the fee more than once, and only when required to do so. Your dealer should never charge you for a new program to fix issues or reoccuring problems you may be experiencing, IMHO.

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up DiabloSport Predator: Latest Information!

I wanted to update everyone on the very latest information, as of today, on the DiabloSport Ford Gas Predator for the Lightning, Harley, and Cobra vehicles. Please note that this unit WILL actually DATALOG for at least 30 min., w/out the need for a PC, but it is still PC compatible, in that it will allow you to transfer the data to your PC. I encourage replies and questions, as well as thoughts and opinions. Per DiabloSport, I am expecting a release date next month. If you would like to be placed on a contact/waiting list, please see below.

DiabloSport Predator Part # U7142 / U7158

Applications:

- U7142 - 2003 4.6L 4V Supercharged Mustang SVT Cobra
    - U7158 - 1999-2003 5.4L 2V Lightning / Harley Davidson Supercharged F150

Pricing: The MSRP is $495, and I will sell at the lowest price possible, per DiabloSport Dealer Terms of Agreement, which is $419 OTD, as well as include FREE UPS Next Day Air Shipping.

Features

Dyno Tested Performance Tunes:

- Diablosport has generated dyno tested tunes for 2003 4.6L/4V Ford Supercharged SVT Cobra and 1999-2003 5.4L-2V Ford Lightning and Harley Davidson F150 applications with Supercharger.
    - Average power gains are in 20-30 HP in the Supercharged SVT vehicles.

Diablosport Predator Performance Tunes Re-Map:

- Fuel Curves
    - Timing Curves
    - Extend Speed Limiters
    - Extend Rev Limiters
    - Part and Full Throttle Shift Points
    - Shift Timing
    - Shift Pressure

Diablosport Predator allows the end-user to make the following fine tuning adjustments:

- Idle: Will adjust from -20% to +20%
    - Axle Ratio: Can adjust from a 2.xx up to a 6.xx in .01 increments.
    - Cooling Fans: Will adjust both ON and OFF in 1 degree increments up/down.
    - Power Enrichment (Fuel): Will adjust from -5% to +5% for PE mode
    - Spark (Timing): Will adjust from from -10% to +10% for PE mode
    - Shift Adaption (duration): Allows user to adjust the time delay during the gear change, i.e. quickness of the shift, from -25% up to +25%
    - Shift Points (MPH): Allows user to adjust at what MPH the shift should take place, for each individual gear, in 1 mph increments.
    - Shift Points (RPM): Allows user to adjust at what RPM the shift should take place, for each individual gear, in 10 rpm increments.
    - Shift Pressure: Allows user to adjust the firmness of the shift action, for each individual gear, from -25% up to +25%
    - Rev Limit: Allows user to adjust ON/OFF rev limits, for each individual gear, in 10 rpm increments.
    - Wheel/Tire Sizing:

- Factory Wheel Size: Enter the factory tire size in XXX/XX-XX format, i.e. 275/40-17
    - Actual Wheel Size: Enter the actual tire size in XXX/XX-XX format, i.e. 305/35-18
    The Predator then calculates the difference in overall height for proper speedo calibration.

DiabloSport Performance tunes require the use of Super Unleaded/ Premium grade fuel only, Amoco, Sunoco, or Mobil, if possible.

Diagnostic Capabilities:

- Predator can read and erase fault codes, and contains all the Ford specific P codes.
    - Predator diagnostics will work on all 96-03 OBD-II Ford Mustangs or F-Series Gas vehicles.

Live Data Logging and Monitoring Capabilities:

- Predator can monitor over 400 tuning parameters. Please see here for the COMPLETE list: http://www.runninwiththedevil.com/fo...eddiaglist.htm
    - Predator can log tune data, at 90 samples per second, for at least a 30-minute period, to be viewed on the Predator screen or be exported to a PC.

Predator Feature Selling Points / Ford Mustang Cobra SVT/F150 Lightning/HD:

- The only flash tuner on the market that allows for end user adjustability to the performance tune, enough adjustment to allow for pulley changes in factory-supercharged engine applications.
    - The only flash tuner on the market to accept custom DiabloSport programs, and can be done via using email/internet through your dealer.
    - The only flash tuner on the market with advanced diagnostic capability.
    - The only flash tuner on the market with data logging and monitoring capability.
    - The only flash tuner on the market with a backlit screen, that’s also 300% larger then the competition’s screen.

Get on the Predator waiting list! Email sales@runninwiththedevil.com (please specify which vehicle list you'd like to be placed on, i.e. Cobra, Lightning, Harley, etc.).

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Applications:

- U7142 - 2003 4.6L 4V Supercharged Mustang SVT Cobra
    - U7158 - 1999-2003 5.4L 2V Lightning / Harley Davidson Supercharged F150

So from what I'm reading now is this programmer is not for a regular F-150 with/without an aftermaket blower.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 1jt
    So from what I'm reading now is this programmer is not for a regular F-150 with/without an aftermaket blower.
    This unit is coming, but the above units will be released first, bud.

Sincerely...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    talk about agravation, summer is coming to an end and cant't even go to the track. Over 4 months now and you tell me even longer?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast