waiting for word from charlie & JL on the status

Rob W

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Everyone, no additional word yet.

Rob W.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It been over 2 months for me and I'm tied of waiting....anyone know where I can get one locally in Southern California at a good price? $350 is a great deal for these, but I'm willing to pay more to get it sooner!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by SOCAL2003HARLEY
    It been over 2 months for me and I'm tied of waiting....anyone know where I can get one locally in Southern California at a good price? $350 is a great deal for these, but I'm willing to pay more to get it sooner!
    You want to pay almost double? If so, go to any authorized dealer and they can order you one. They may take some time to get in there as well as these boxes are specific to the Harley and King Ranch trucks so most dealers do not stock them.
    Was: 03 TuTone with everything I want.
    Now: 05 all black and all bad!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey everyone, I said it from the get go...

I'd get it started, the rest was up to Charlie. I wasn't going to dink around with all the usual cry baby, biotchy crap that every other GB escalates too.. so Viola' hre we are.

ENOUGH WITH THE PM's

from the VERY FIRST PAGE of this Thread:

" ...His name is Charlie and he is at 713-473-6863"

If you got an email from me then guess what you have his email address too.

But for those who are obviously Email challenged too

damagedink@yahoo.com

I'm done. Stop sending the pissy PM's & call or email him yourselves.

Funny, everyone wanted a good deal but I was the one who had to make the phone call?? I have had one for 2 years I didn't need one. I tried to take this on as a courtesty. So for the person who sent the snied PM about "I would think you would want yours sooner too" Guess what BITE ME.

Good luck.

Rob W.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Look folks. don't whine to Rob for trying to help us. He is doing us a favor and I for one appreciate it.

When the deal continues, it continues. If you want to move on and take your name off the list, then do so. But don't complain when someone has gone to great lengths to help us and is not getting anything in return.

I mean, geeze!!

Rob: I can't believe people are actually compaining to you. They apparently did not read anything except the select sentances tehy were interested in.

-P

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    GRAY/Perpendicular

I'm not complaining, not ever sent Gray PM. I actually called Charlie myself before Gray sent everyone's info and ordered it as a single unit. Charlie still give me the $350 price. I very much appreciate Gray's help with this and other questions I've had. Just me personally, I don't want to wait anymore. So I thought to ask my fellow HD owner if they knew of a place locally were I can pick one up. That's it...nothing else. I apologize if there were any miscommunications.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no worries socal..

Rob W.

Phat Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs down Ouch!

Look, some of us put in an "order" a long time ago and we just wanted some kind of update. If you guys can't handle that maybe you shouldn't have gotten involved in the first place.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    DANIMANL BITE MY A$$ I did this a a convineince for all you who are to lazy to make the freakin phone call that is pposted on the very first page of the thread.

As I said about 3-4 post back & on the first page...

YOU ARE ALL GROWN MEN & WOMEN>... QUIT YOUR BIOTCHIN & DO SOMETHING...

<shaking head..> try & help some people & all they do is CRY LIKE A little stuck baby....

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob W.

Phat Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

wow

Now I see what kind of people we're dealing with. We do not bite each others anything around here, you need to keep that to yourself. Stop getting all upset because somebody asked a question. We all can't be as good as you. We really don't want to bother you or the guy on the phone, and it seems a lot less nagging if we simply ask for more info here.

This is exactly what I meant by the other post, you seem to get your panties in a bunch when one of us asks for an update. All we want is some updated info because we care about our trucks and want this sub box to make them better. It would take a lot less effort to type us an update, than it does to whine.

Phat Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

On second thought...

Perhaps I was a bit harsh, but I take offense to some guy I don't even know telling me to bite his a$$... maybe I'll go sit in the corner for a few minutes. I certainly do not want to offend anyone on this site, least of all the people who run it. I bought a Harley truck and suddenly fealt as if I was in some kind of brotherhood with guys who liked the same things. I've gotten some great info on these forums and even purchased accessories from some in the club. The site is fantastic! I just wish some of the senior members would take just a few extra minutes and be patient with the newbies like me. We are new to this and get VERY excited when a new thing like this comes along. Don't hate us for having enthusiasm, embrace it. We are all in this together.

Coolest Member of NHTOC
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guys, I'm not sure of the circumstanses here because I am not invloved in this GB, but I will help you with a couple of good points.

1. Rob is a super nice guy so if he is acting in a way that you feel is not right, it is probably from being pushed over the edge by crybaby emails. If he was profiting, then yes he would need to man up and deal with it, but he is not!!!! The ball is rolling so now leave him out of it (that was what he said he was going to do, so now hes done) ***** to this Charlie guy.

2. I have a stealth box and it is worth the wait, that extra money you save will go a long way towards buying a nice amp to push it. The box is awesome and if I didn't have one I would be in on this GB!!!

By the way, I have a question. If you use a Jensen 50x2 bridged, will it blow the stealth box?
    '03 Two-Tone #00664
    Born on 11/25/2002
    395 RWHP 493 RWTQ

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Elliot & Danimal, I do appologize. I was out of lilne with the comment.

As I have said in the alst couple updates I have posted.

I have no clue what has happened or why this AGAIN has fallen apart.

My suggestion is to contact Charlie directly. He obviously has sold at least a couple directly to people while this was getting together.

I will make ONE last call to him right now. Well, that was 11:30 am, its now 3:10pm. No call back.

Rob W.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Charlie says that he has 16 on order due in the next week or so.

He has everyone's info & there are a couple extra available.

Rob

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast