Thread: mufflers

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

mufflers

I am wondering if any one has made a cat back and used the new flowmaster super 40 mufflers just wondering if they would sound good and if anyone had any sounds clips.

Former Owner
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am not sure if they were 40 or 50 series Flowmasters, but 4cfed had them on his 02 and they were LOUD. If that is what you are looking for then Flowmaster is the way to go. If you want to be able to talk to someone who might be riding with you then I would suggest either MagnaFlows or Dynomaxs.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my friend has the 40s on his RAM HEMI and they are VERY loud but sound weird (like breaking glass or something) past about 4K rpm... they sound sweet to there tho but i dont know how they would sound on a harley.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I´m about to order headers & exhaust for my 02 HD, which do you guys recomend??
    JLP Long tube headers
    Bassani catback exhaust
    flowmasters
    magnaflows??

All advice needed before I make a final decision to order

Thanks!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have 40 series flowmaster on my 03 hd its the best not too loud a all more power great sound. it does not wake up the neibors in the morning get the flowmasters trust me you will be happy

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i was going to get the 40 flowmasters but i went with a full exhaust and i love it its a lot of money but it sounds good i have the dynatech longtube headers high flow cats and the bassani lightning catback people are always telling me that i have the best sounding exhaust that they have ever heard and i love it is loud but thats the way i like it and it sounds so good i can feel the difference when i put everything on alot more power if you go to rpm outlet they are having a sale i think dynatech longtube headers high flow cats and all the midpipes for like $995.00 it is an awsome deal thats defiantly the way to go.