Thread: Possible GB on Billetflow T/B

Cam Slammin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile Possible GB on Billetflow T/B

AS soon as Mark @ LFP gets back in town I'm going to pose him with this question would yall be interested if I can get them around $350 - $375 shipped. I'm also going to see if we can get a GB on the LFP longtubes.

Tuned by Patrick @ PSI Motorsports 585hp & 609tq @ 15psi

Smoke This
    Name:

FYI,

I talked to Mark about a GB on the LT's when we did the GB on the EFan and he was all for it but I will have to dig up the cost we agreed on. I live about 25 minutes from Mark so if you need any help let me know.

Thanks

Cam Slammin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sweet thanks Smoke !!!! Hey do you know where mark is? I'm trying to order parts, and bringing my dads 99L to strickly on monday for 4K worth of high pro goddies.

Smoke This
    Name:

I am in on the TB with you also so that two of us to get it started......and I am in on the LFP LT's all the way....

Cam Slammin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I talked to mark on tues about it and he said he's ready when ever we are. He is going to call billetflow to see if the will cut him a break so he can pass the savings on to us. I think cost around $375 don't qoute me. He said if we wanted the accufab he can cut us a better deal, but I'd rather the BF. The longtubes and midpipes are a go. we are going to agree on price and quantity. Mark also said he'll do a group buy on anything we want.

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    what's up with the long tubes and midpipes?

Cold as Ice
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Has the price been locked in at $375?????

Chrome interior kit, Billet DIN cover, K & N filter, billet antenna, flame 3rd brake cover, oil and radiator overlay, billet grille with hd logo, tinted front windows, chrome vent covers, Blackwood window trim, Blown Motorsports billet gas door, ss roll pan, flip up license plate frame, Bassani exhaust, Viper alarm, Navigator antenna base, e-brake cover, Billet glove box handle, L-Tails, Matrix one piece headlights, Belltech 2in Shackles, L-shocks.