Thread: calling 503Blackjack

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

calling 503Blackjack

hey man sry to bother you I have a couple of questions about your 2"/4" drop. first whats the ground force kit part numberfor the 2"/4" drop you have? does it wind up being a 1"/3" on the truck? Im guessing here so work with me-- 2" springs in front and new hangers and shackles in rear? How is the ride with the shocks that come with the kit? any bottoming issues? did you have to cut a notch? did you have to rotate the shim? any vibrations?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow you ask alot of questions.

No problem though.

Lets see, First I don't have the part number right now as I'm out of town and won't be back home until Friday. Hope it can wait until then. If not, go to Groundforce web site and get the kit for f-150 rather than the Harley kit. I screwed up and for got to measure the before and after when I installed the kit so all I can do is measure from a stock 03 to see the difference, which I haven't done yet. Seems like the trucks spent too much time in the shop.

Kit comes complete with all new springs, shackles, hangers, shocks, everything. Ride is good, no complaints, no bottoming out, no c-notch, no vibrations, a happy camper.

If you need some more pictures, let me know and I'll e-mail them to you.

And it looks good too!
    NHTOC #11
    2003 HD 2Tone #4270

We are upping our standards....so up yours!

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lol I know i ask a lot sry. Yeah I would love some pics. I got a bit of time yet since my truck doesnt get built for 3 more weeks but im tryin to get some stuff ready for her homecoming ya know!!!!! you can email em to me at krazy@flatout-enterprises.com thnks bro

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Will do Flatout..After reading all the post on other kits I think I made the right choice for a 2X4 drop.:k