Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why did the HD 150 years get Lumped all together again?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In fact n2trux we have several C4 corvettes in my local club in the 12's with just a few mods. I have kept mine stock for resale purposes but it does have a k&n filter in it. I have not had it on the track for several years but in 1997 it ran a 13.18 @ 103.78.

Hey the layout of the site is fine. It is just used more by the new SC trucks. My question was from my visiting the Corvette Forum @ www.corvetteforum.com. They have individual forums for each vette series ie c6(yes there is a c6), c5,c4 etc etc. I was hoping to see the same here but as you said the older Harley truck guys don't use the site much. I still visit here once a week or so to read some of the posts.

I like this forum much better the f150online and I hardly visit there anymore.
    2000 HD F150, 1998 FXDWG, 2003 Road King Classic and 2004 Z06 vette

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by F150HD
    I have not had it on the track for several years but in 1997 it ran a 13.18 @ 103.78.
    I guess I better do a bit more research before I start squaring up with older Vettes.
    My 02 HD is the first real performance vehicle in a lot of years. Until now, my garage has been filled with various GM trucks. I'm building an LS1 powered 82 2wd Blazer, but that's another story. The last GM car I bought was an 84 Z-28. I still own that one.
    I was hoping to see the same here but as you said the older Harley truck guys don't use the site much. I still visit here once a week or so to read some of the posts.
    I like this forum much better the f150online and I hardly visit there anymore.
    Since the Admins seem to be very "in tune" with the demands of the site, my guess is if the traffic warrants the years to be seperated again, they will do it. In the meantime, stick around and enjoy the site. The traffic flow seems to be growing rapidly. I think more 00-01 owners will start to come here once they realize how smooth things are here compared to other sites.
    I surf all the other F-150 sites too. This one feels more like home since it's dedicated to HD's only...
    :bo:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2