Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X plan or d plan wanted

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Del...was that for me or for Vegas?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I use the X plan and have access to them. I'll get you one if you need it. We can throw this into the parts deal as incentive to sell them to me. My Aunt works for Ford Credit and I'll be seeing her tomorrow night. Let me know. I'll need your name, addy, phone and SS# and I'll email you the pin#. Its no big deal and the savings is great. Bought the HD and a Mach with the X plan and saved a ton!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you guys don't want to mess around with all of this, my dealership sells all new cars, trucks and SUVs at $200 UNDER dealer invoice. The only exception currently is 05 Mustang and Hybrid Escape, these are sold AT invoice. This should be comparable if not better than x-plan on most vehicles. Also, if you have been a member of the American Quarter Horse Association for more than 30 days, you get an additional $500 rebate that ISN'T available to x-plan participants.

We honor this pricing on both in stock or ordered vehicles.

Feel free to contact me at pbowers@vanbortelford.com if you need any info.

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks like MRBLUEOVAL has everyone covered....

You dah MAN!

-Del

Got melanocortin 1? I do
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No way...with all that stuff he could steal my identity!!!!

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I LOVE THIS SITE! I'm going to have to wait a little bit before I buy because I have to get my $$ straight. Maybe 6 months? I'm trying to get all my research done now so that when it comes time, I can just go to the dealership (or to the friend with the A/D/X plan) and drive away. You guys are the best.

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay, my next stupid question: How can I find out what the X plan price is on a fully loaded 05 PSD F-250 HD? Bench seat in the back, super crew (or whatever Ford is calling it now), 4x4.......the works

Got melanocortin 1? I do
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Get me the vin # and MSRP and I will get you the price it would be with X- plan.

Boost Addict
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm buying a new car this week... is there still a spare x-plan pin laying around? -- I bought my truck on x-plan, but through my dads company, and for some reason I can't seem to get another pin through him...

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Capritoms........thanks. Gotta wait until the 05's are on the lot.

Got melanocortin 1? I do
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK...when you find the one you want give me a pm with those details and hooking you up will not be a problem!
    Jeff

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Leon Phelps isn't just the Ladies Man...........he's DA MAN!!

4X4 POWER-STROKEN
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2005 HARLEY F-250/350 UPDATE

2005 Harley production moved from 8-2-04 to 11-2-04. (here is x-plan pricing on 2004 Harley) MSRP=$50360 x-plan=$44135.57 NO pricing is available on 2005 Harley yet. If you have valid x-plan pin#, I can place an order for you, when pricing becomes available I can give you exact cost with the options you want.
    FORD Fleet/Comm Truck Mngr. 406 544-6891 St Louis, MO fordfun_mt@yahoo.com
    2008 Harley 105TH Anniv Softail Custom
    2006 Harley F-250 Black Long Box #01713 (03/07)
    winner of All Ford class LightningFest6 KC aug/08 -14.21
    (SOLD) 06 Harley F-350 Dk Tor Red Short box #00620 -14.82 2006 Lightning Fest KC---
    (SOLD) 05 Harley F-350 True Blue Short Box 6.0L #3134 -14.47 2005 Lightning Fest KC---
    (SOLD) 04 Harley F-250 W/6" Lift BLK/DSG #2980 -14.935 1/4 mile at Topeka 2004 Truckfest
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God, than in church thinking about my motorcycle. ~unknown~

4X4 POWER-STROKEN
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A/D/Z/X PLAN RULES

SECTION 7 A/D/Z/X PLAN RULES

DOCUMENTATION AND RETENTION

A copy of the New Vehicle Purchase Plan / Red Carpet Lease Customer / Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet must be kept at the dealership for future audit.
    All commission claims are subject to future audit and possible charge back to the dealership. Participating Dealerships agree to make available such dealership records to the extent considered necessary by Ford Motor Company for audit of the transactions claimed under the New Vehicle Purchase Plan. Dealers must retain all records and documents, including journals and ledgers, which relate in any way, in all or in part, to covered transactions- for at least two years.
    For Partner Recognition X-Plan, the dealership must retain a copy of proof of employment or membership with the eligible company or organization. This is in addition to identifying the sale as "Non-employee (X-Plan Only)" and listing the company or organization's name on the New Vehicle Purchase Plan/Lease Option Customer/Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet.
    For A/Z-Plan, the dealership must identify the relationship and list the sponsoring Ford employee or retiree on the New Vehicle Purchase Plan/Lease Option Customer/Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet.
    For Friends & Neighbors X-Plan, the dealership must identify the sale as "Non-employee (X-Plan Only)" and list the sponsoring Ford employee or retiree on the New Vehicle Purchase Plan/Lease Option Customer/Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet.
    For D-Plan, the dealership must retain a copy of proof of the customer's relationship to an eligible dealership employee and a dealership paycheck stub from the eligible dealership employee. This is in addition to identifying the sale as "Dealership Employee (D-Plan Only)" and list the eligible Blue Oval Ford Dealership/Lincoln Premier Experience Dealership on the New Vehicle Purchase Plan/Lease Option Customer/Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet.
    Dealership should retain a copy of the X-Plan participants "proof of program eligibility" in the sales folder.

Refer to Forms/Guide section of the AXZD Dealer Website for the New Vehicle Purchase Plan/Lease Option Customer/Dealer Agreement and Pricing Sheet.

Got melanocortin 1? I do
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: 2005 HARLEY F-250/350 UPDATE

Originally posted by HARLEY6LF250SDU
    2005 Harley production moved from 8-2-04 to 11-2-04. (here is x-plan pricing on 2004 Harley) MSRP=$50360 x-plan=$44135.57 NO pricing is available on 2005 Harley yet. If you have valid x-plan pin#, I can place an order for you, when pricing becomes available I can give you exact cost with the options you want.
    X-plan prcing depends on which options you get...that is why I asked him for a VIN to get him an accurate MSRP price for the one he wants when he finds it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast