Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaylord X2000 GB (part 2), sign -up here!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    they haven't even called to ask for my credit card number yet. I did not include it in the email due to security reasons. I spoke with Tony and he said they would build the lid and then call for credit card info before they shipped it. He told me it would be about 10 days. So, any day now, should be hearing from him.

RickC
    RickC

BellTech 2" shackles
    Tinted front windows
    Windows shades
    2002 stripes
    Bedrug Liner
    Gaylords SpeedStur lid

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From past experience, they will give a maximum wait time so the customer won't be hounding them if delays are encountered (mine was ready approx 3 days after I placed my order). And as Rick pointed out, no charge on credit card until lid is built and shipped.

I believe these are their "customer service" improvements in response to feedback from past GBs.

'03 iN tHE cLOSET
    Name: J

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    esche has a Lightning right? If so, that might make a difference.:bi:

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It also didn't say when he ordered it. Or I missed that post.

RickC

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by HOGSTYL
    esche has a Lightning right? If so, that might make a difference.:bi:
    Good point..'screws have a different lid vs. Ls. Plus, gaylords told me that some guys @ NLOC jumped the gun on the GB and may have "snuck in" early .

The 1st end date of the GB was 15AUG, then I asked for an extension till 31AUG. That was when I found out 2 orders have been placed @ NLOC. ESCHE may have been one of them, hence the EARLY arrival of his lid.

From experience, if they have a lid lying around in their shop (that fills your needs), you can have your order shipped same day or day after. Then you wait for the truck to arrive.

Dee Dee Dee
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by RickC
    they haven't even called to ask for my credit card number yet. I did not include it in the email due to security reasons. I spoke with Tony and he said they would build the lid and then call for credit card info before they shipped it. He told me it would be about 10 days. So, any day now, should be hearing from him.

RickC
    same here,
    emailed my order and Tony wassuppose to call back for payment. guess i'll call wed. when im off.
    2003 HD Black#3530

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Has anybody heard about their lid? I just called today and was told it shipped yesterday!!!! I am excited.

Just wondering..
    Thanks,
    Steve

NHTOC #250
    2002 HD Black #8796
    Born On 06/03/2002
    380rwhp/489rwtq
    Mods: FTVB, SCrew Bilsteins, Gaylord Lid, Lightning 3rd Light, Custom Diablo Tune by PSR in Phoenix, MAFia, 2.93 Upper, 6lbLower, Metco Aux Idler, C&L Upper, L&S Oil Seperator, Dual Flex-A-Lite Fans w/ DCC Controller, AF1 Intake Elbow, Chickenears CAI Stage III, Custom Exhaust Single 3" Magnaflow Dual In/Out Lightning Exit, BFG KDW II's 295/45-20, Belltech 2" Shackles and G30 for Security

1968 Mercury Cougar XR-7
    302-2V Granny Edition
    Absolutely Stock

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
    Mods: Custom 'Arizona Pinstriping', Carefully Placed Underbody Dents (For Aerodynamics), GPS, and Sirius Radio

'03 iN tHE cLOSET

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    HarleySteve, you have the plain eh? 1st the Lightnings and now HD Plains and then finally the HD Speedsturrs... Thanx for the heads up!!!!!!! :k

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Updated list of orders placed:
    1. HOGSTYL: 01SEP
    2. RickC: 07SEP
    3. HarleySteve: 03SEP
    4. springer @ NLOC
    5. BLK_03 (will place order)
    6. 2002BlacknBlue: 14SEP
    7. ROB03HD: 13SEP
    8. hdcrewzer: 14SEP
    9. esche @ NLOC: lid delivered 15SEP
    10. manatecu @ NLOC

Glad to post this since the GB minimum of 10 buyers is now officially met!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yea I got the plain. Called the shipping company, lid picked up on the 21st, will be in Atlanta on Saturday the 25th, and I will be able to pick up on Monday the 27th. Guess I will need to read the how-to a few more times..

By the way if you call to check on your order at Gaylords be sure to tell Tony thanks again for the pricing special, hopefully that will leave the door open for future Group Buys.

'03 iN tHE cLOSET

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AWHHH...got called today, my Speedsturr's @ the loading dock. Me and my (buddy) are going down 2morrow to pick-it-up and install it right there>>>>> :k YEA BABY; YEA BABY; YES!:b2:

'03 iN tHE cLOSET

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ummm... now where did I put that "how to install" post I'd seen? (better than a foul enclosed instructions) Anybody know where I seen it????? GADNABIT That's why I'm taking someone (to blame sh!t on)!

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IIRC, an instruction sheet ships with the lid. if not, pretty sure the guys who did their own installs can help out.

'03 iN tHE cLOSET

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll read the previous group buy thread to see what problems they had. Anyways, went to pick-up Speedsturr @ freight station and they left it on the truck. Fed-Ex was nice enough to deliver to my house (free, no charge) BUT, no hardware package. They can't find it. Now I have to wait until Monday for them to see where they put it . Nice lid though:bo: . Wondering how long I should wait 'till I wash or wax it (do Gaylord bake the paint on)? :k

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Should be ready to wash & wax now...did it to mine the day after I got it with no problems. Pretty sure you've checked thoroughly inside the box, curious if the hardware was shipped in a separate box??

Anyway, glad you have your lid now and sounds like it made the trip OK. Pictures, please!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast