Thread: looking to sell stock radio from '03

just cruisin'
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

looking to sell stock radio from '03

looking to sell my stock head unit from my truck? anyone want to make me an offer?? Or even suggest a decent price to put on ebay?

2003 2-tone #6804 - DOB: 21 Mar 03 (SOLD)

Got melanocortin 1? I do
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I always put my stuff on ebay starting out at $0.99. I have never had anything sell for less than I wanted out of it either.

just cruisin'
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    did u set a reserve on it? also, what would shipping run for this??

Got melanocortin 1? I do
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I never have set a reserve...I just let it go. I look at it as if I see something and am willing to pay whatever price for it. If there is a reserve I don't know what good it would do. A good example is I was selling a set of pistons that I would have sold for $100. I could have put a buy ti now at $100 but I started them out at .99 and let it go and they sold for $260 evidently it is worth much more to some people than others.

Supercharged '01
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I put my '01 grille on Ebay for Buy it now price of $100 and no reserve with starting bid at $50. Obviously, the first bid deleted the Buy it Now option and the auction ended at about $180. If some money is better than no money to you, try what Capritoms suggests. More than likely you will get what you want if you are not expecting retail value.

Fast with Class
    Name: Tony

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

I sent the money via paypal

Chad,

Thanks for the great deal on the head unit.

Hope everything is ok with you haven't heard from you in awhile. I have sent the money via paypal as you asked. Have you received it?

You can ship the head unit to the address listed in pay pal or if the address is not listed there please contact me at dances4@cox.net.

Tony

just cruisin'
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry Tony,
    I went to Florida to help the in-laws after the hurricane and just got into town. I sent you an email as soon as I walked in the door at my house. So nice to be back to A/C and power!! My family made it through, but their houses weren't so lucky!! They will make it though! Thanks for be patient with me!!

Chad

Fast with Class
    Name: Tony

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

our prayers are with you

Chad,

Glad to hear your people are ok. I understand the loss people are suffering down there, from the hurricane.

If I can help let me know.

What I might suggest that people need having experienced one myself (ie daily life items, soap, towels, tooth brushes or what ever) let me know. I will box some up and mail it, (please include mailing address) Yes the mail is getting through!!

It's not much but every little bit helps.

Tony

just cruisin'
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

THANKS...

thanks so much Tony...I would guess the Red Cross would be the best option in whole for down there. My family was very fortunate and a great support system (more family) in the area. However, we saw familes lose homes, jobs, & all they want is to have their lives back. SO, I would think any donations would be best served to the Red Cross and let them get to the hardest hit in the area. Thanks again and God Bless all!! ;f

Chad