Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where is everybody

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Where is everybody

It has gone a bit flat here where is everyone Russ have you seen or heard from Phill ? Robert was the stuff ok or should there have been more and if so what. should any of you guys in the uk want overlays please let me know and I will see what I can do :BF:
    Stand for something or fall for everything !

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nah man the stuff was great. I thought I asked for some valve stem covers and 1 of those visor warning stickers but its all good. i got a bunch of extra overlays so no issues. I have been trying to decide what to do for winter mods------------ hmmm

GRAY RIGHTS CAMPAIGNER
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question

Dean, I've not heard anything from Phil since Rockingham...I thought you might have seen him as he's nearer to you. I dont know if he uses this site..if he does I dont know his handle.
    What is the deal with the overlays? Are you making them yourself 'cos I'd be interested in seeing them...I'd like to get all the blue oval stuff offa mine.

p.s. great pic of your bike in the bed btw.

p.p.s. Any news on this booze cruise? Russ :BF:

On The Wrong East Coast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Dean,

Got the front and rear overlays from Vapor. Look great. Would be interested in one for the steering wheel though. Also I have an ARE rear lid which has a tacky overlay that would be great covered by something.

Looking into the costs of importing Predator tuners. At the moment the cheapest I can get them for is £380 fully inclusive. I may be able to get a better deal if I order a few more.

By the way, what ramp do you use to get your Harley onto the pickup bed?

Kev F

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Russ nope not heard from Phill at all I think I will have to give him a ring and see wasssuuuup I think if we do a booze cruise it will be sooner rather than later how about some time in November ? :drink: as for the ramp Kev I only have a centre ramp it's a blast going up and worse comming down as for the ARE overlay I think Terry is on the case with those. Robert WHAT MODS ARE LEFT ? you got the Bling ya got the zing and you also got the BOOM BOOM so what else ? man I still got some coolflex to fit lmfao, me bling :k not

GRAY RIGHTS CAMPAIGNER
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey Dean, I think I could be running out of weekends for this booze cruise but we must try and get together with a few others even if its just a ride out for breakfast somewhere. Still no word from TuTone Philly ??

I've finally had my repairs done and had the new Leer tonneau fitted...I may even get the polish out!!;t

What is the deal with the gel overlays? Russ:BF:

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Russ nope still no word from Phill I phoned him but he was out his wife said he would ring back but not as yet so ? as for a booze run time is getting short so we must get it together either just us or whoever wants to go give me a ring and we will get it on

GRAY RIGHTS CAMPAIGNER
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Okay the booze run is obviously starting to go sh$t shaped so who is interested in a little gtg for breakfast one Sat/Sun am for the sake of a run out. We could (all) meet up somewhere with a good cafe........BOX HILL in Dorking for example where there are often lots of bikes getting together? Any other suggestions welcome

:BF:

On The Wrong East Coast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi Russ,

Box Hill...that brings back memories. Used to frequent Rykers every Sunday when I lived in London. Great fun blasting around the roads on my GXR.

A meet up sounds kool. haven't met up with anyone else yet except Flatout so would be good to meet ya'll.

Would be good to met up then cruise somewhere. The sight of 4 or more HD trucks would look awesome bombing down a motorway.....

Maybe a run to Sarfend for fish and chips one Sunday.

Let me know what's decided and count me in.

Kev F

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok Russ sounds good to me count me i just say when and where would be good to see some of the others and maybe kick around some ideas for next year ? INPUT PEOPLE

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Box Hill sounds good, though it doesn't really pick until March/April again. Another option is to meet at the Ace Cafe, just off the North Circular. I can set it up with Mark (the owner) if we can find a suitable date.

max.

GRAY RIGHTS CAMPAIGNER
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

OKAY....................Lets start with a show of hands on who is available next Sunday morning. Depending on who's up for a gtg will no doubt have a bearing on where we meet up.

Max and Baz are west of us as is Powerhouse.
    Krazy and Kev are East. (Have I missed anyone darn sarf?)

Somewhere in or near to London is favourite if everyone is about that day( a famous landmark could be good for a photo shoot ??)

I'm only about until lunchtime whatever happens so the nearer to me the better !!

Get posting your suggestions Russ
    :BF:

GRAY RIGHTS CAMPAIGNER
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I must have been typing that at the same time you were replying Max !!
    That sounds okay to me......does he do black pudding??;t :BF:

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ace cafe might be a good idea if someone could call em and see if we can get in as a group---- Honestly the 2 weekends after next would work better for me. Wife leaves for the states next saturday afternoon so sunday is kinda tight for me. but let me know what everyone wants to do and I will try and work it out

GRAY RIGHTS CAMPAIGNER
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

KOOL WITH ME

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast