Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: "Love Ride", Sunday - Nov. 14

BLOWN 01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry guys im not going to be able to make it that day that bites a big one take lots of pics marshall

Five-0
    Name: Kirk, 2 tone

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    During my discussions with the owner of Glendale Harley founder of the "Love Ride", he asked lots of questions about our club and what we do, such as, G2G's and shows. I really had to sell our intentions and our club, HTSC. His intentions are to showcase our HD trucks and to fill in where Ford has voided.

Although others have extraordinary trucks, I don't think that's what we had in mind. I think that this should be a HTSC only event and for those members who actively support our club at HTSC G2G's, events, and shows throughout the year, not just show up at one big event.
    2003 F-150 Harley Davidson "100 yr. anniversary"
    2007 BMW 530i
    2014 RAM 1500

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah but our club is for anybody who wants to show up. So what if a lot of Harley Trucks want to show up. What if some Harley Trucks want to drive down from No. Cal or AZ or god forbid Texas? If we could get every Harley Truck in the Country to show that would be awesome, not just the cool and intense website Harley Truck owners but all Harley Trucks. It's hard enough to get someone with the same Truck to wave back on the road. It's even harder to get a response from all the hundreds of people who check this site and never post or just post trucks for sale. I say the more we can do to encourage people to come out and share their enthusiasm for the most perfect sport utility truck ever made come on down and look behind door #1!

Five-0

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, I agree for the most part. Any HD truck out of the area would be most welcome. But where are the local HD's when we need them?

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Originally posted by HBHarley
    DJScrew with the White HD Clone would like to go as well, He is signing up online, I do hope that is OK

HB
    I'm not too sure about this. Being that this is a Harley Davidson event, the truck display that will be set up should only be Harley Davidson trucks. Kirk has gone to a lot of trouble to set this up, basically having to convince them to allow us to participate.

Everyone is welcome to the event, but only REAL Harley Davidson pickups will be parked at the display.

Please also realize that our trucks do not get to participate in the ride along. They're too concerned about safety of the motorcylcists (this part sucks).

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will let DJ know.

Thanx

HB

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question I AGREE!!!!!!

Originally posted by 2 tone
    Yeah, I agree for the most part. Any HD truck out of the area would be most welcome. But where are the local HD's when we need them?
    THE HTSC IS OPEN TO ANY AND ALL HARLEY TRUCKS LOCATED IN "SOUTHERN CAL". ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE MEMBERS OF THE NHTOC...... WHERE DO THEY HIDE WHEN WE HAVE OUR MONTHLY GTG's???? SOMETHING HUGE POPS UP FOR US TO ATTEND AND IT'S LIKE SOMEONE INHERITED A BUTT LOAD OF MONEY..... EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A "PART OF THE SCENE". IN MY OPINION, IF YOU ARE NOT A "REGULAR" AT THE HTSC GTG's OR HAVE NEVER ATTENDED AT LEAST ONE HTSC GTG IN THE PAST YEAR: DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO START. FOR A LIST OF THE TRUE HTSC MEMBERS, TRY CHECKING OUT WHO ATTENDS THE GTG's ON SOMEWHAT OF A REGULAR BASIS! "NOONE RIDES FOR FREE"!!!!
    HTSC ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
    2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up THE HTSC "PREZ" HAS SPOKEN!!!

Originally posted by dermaestro
    I'm not too sure about this. Being that this is a Harley Davidson event, the truck display that will be set up should only be Harley Davidson trucks. Kirk has gone to a lot of trouble to set this up, basically having to convince them to allow us to participate.

Everyone is welcome to the event, but only REAL Harley Davidson pickups will be parked at the display.

Please also realize that our trucks do not get to participate in the ride along. They're too concerned about safety of the motorcylcists (this part sucks).
    'NUFF SAID?????

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    We shouldn't be so harsh. I don't care if people come along to hang out on occassion, but this event is a lot like Tribute to the Toughest. HD Motorcycles and HD trucks for a cause.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "Everyone is welcome to the event, but only REAL Harley Davidson pickups will be parked at the display."

MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!! PEOPLE CAN COME UP TO THE EVENT BUT..............

Five-0

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Few more details

Appears as though Marshall has found a good deal on the hotel. I will make my reservations there also. I suggest everyone do the same.

The staging area will be in a parking lot. I suggest we bring the canopies and chairs like we did in San Diego. Bring your own drinks and snack food, just in case we don't get any BBQ.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Few more details

Originally posted by 2 tone
    Appears as though Marshall has found a good deal on the hotel. I will make my reservations there also. I suggest everyone do the same.

The staging area will be in a parking lot. I suggest we bring the canopies and chairs like we did in San Diego. Bring your own drinks and snack food, just in case we don't get any BBQ.
    3 ROOMS RESERVED. 2 BEDS / ROOM. 1 SMOKING, 2 NON SMOKING.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exclamation WEATHER FORECAST FOR 13TH / 14TH

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...locid=USCA1182

SHOWS PARTLY CLOUDY FOR THE 14TH. USED VALENCIA AS POINT FOR WEATHER.COM

Five-0

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you want a tri-tip BBQ meal, I suggest you get to Lake Castaic around 4 PM Saturday afternoon. They want to eat before it gets dark.

My plans are to be at Glendale Harley-Davidson around noon on Saturday and spend a couple of hours there before heading to Lake Castaic. We can pick up our credentials in Glendale.

For those of you who won't be with us until Saturday afternoon or Sunday, I'll try and pick yours up in Glendale also.

Be sure and call me if you forsee any problems so we won't worry about you.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do we know the plans for the day, The Mrs will be fly'n out on Sunday evening and I will need to get her to the airport for an 8:05 flight on Sunday.

Thanx

HB

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast