Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pics of custom systems

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ONE BAD HD, if you dont mind me asking you this, how much did you pay in all for your custom box and subs? I am interested in getting a set up exactly like yours, but just plexi glass in the cab and not in the bed. Also, probably just 2 12s. What you think I will be spending around? Let me know all about it. Thanks for your help.

Chad Watkins

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One Bad HD that system is really hot. I'm going to do something like that except I'm going to use 3 Solarbaric L7 12in subs and some kind of Rockford amp.and my box is going to be just a little different.

Will Work For MODS!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ooo wish i had a blank check... and an installer to take it that would say it looked nice... but hey ill appreciate it more in the end!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Twaty21
    ONE BAD HD, if you dont mind me asking you this, how much did you pay in all for your custom box and subs? I am interested in getting a set up exactly like yours, but just plexi glass in the cab and not in the bed. Also, probably just 2 12s. What you think I will be spending around? Let me know all about it. Thanks for your help.

Chad Watkins
    Like this:

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No, I really dont want to take out my back console. I want it exactly like ONE BAD HDs, but not plexi glass in the bed, just in the cab.

Chad Watkins

Will Work For MODS!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    HDScrew, do you got one or 2 12's there and what sub?? How much did that setup cost you? Thats what I was wanting to do.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 03HD#417
    HDScrew, do you got one or 2 12's there and what sub?? How much did that setup cost you? Thats what I was wanting to do.
    There are 2 10" w6 in there with the exact amount of air space needed. Just what you see right there cost about $1600. I've got alot of compliments on that box. There are Harley emblems cut out on the side with plexi over it.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is a top view:

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by St Louis Harley
    HDsUpErCreWf150. You got the best looking box I've seen so far in a HD.

-Mark
    Thanks St. Louis! I didnt want to cut out my bed yet so i went with this option. I had no use for the back center console so made use of the room!!

I'm broke
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    HDsUpErCreWf150 -

Do you happen to have any drawings or plans for that box? I have the same setup you do. JL amp and 10" JL subs. I am toying with different ideas for boxes and saw yours a while back. I have to agree with St. Louis Harley that you have the sweetest box I have seen yet. Any info you have would be great.

Later.

David

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, I'd have to get the dimensions from the stereo shop that made it or else i could get some rough estimates. Which one do you prefer. The actual box size wont be hard to get its the all the panels which will be hard to make.

I'm broke
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whatever you can measure for me would be great. Could you email me some good pics of the box maybe?

Thanks.

ONLY 1 SUPERCAR FORD GT
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by St Louis Harley
    One Bad HD is a blank check kinda guy, I wouldn't expect much knowledge besides "my installer told me it was good"..

-Mark
    You dont even know me why would you say that. Sorry I have not responded to any of your questions about the box. I was out of town for the last 4 days. I check all of my prices and do alot of research before I buy anything. I am very busy with work and dont have time do install it myself. I dont think that there is anything wrong with paying someone else to put it in for you. I will try to sit down and go into detail about my system tonight.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heres my system..no audio yet, just a Sony XAV-7W in dash wisdescreen, a concept DVD/VCD/MP3 CD player and a Sony 6-disc MP3 cd changer.

DVD Player mounted under front passenger seat

7 inch in dash widescreen open

Closed

Its kinda blurry, but heres the cd changer in the center console and you can also kind of see the 'Kill' switch i rigged so the monitor thinks that the E-brake is on.
    02 Harley 8505
    DVD Player + 7 inch In-Dash

http://www.cardomain.com/id/stillfly02harley

Will Work For MODS!!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK, u got that setup there for 1600, thats almost exactly what Ive' been going for and they want $1900 for 2 W3's!!!!!! How much was everything broken done for the box, subs, and amp and install!! How does that system sound, Id buy one liek that today if I could get it for 1600!! Where did you get it from?? Could you send me some pics of it lit up. Does anything in your truck rattle or come loose because of base?? logan@biztex.net is my e-mail. any more info would be greatly appreciated I dont' want to do exactly what you have (since you already have it) but something similar to be original, everyone just wants to charge me crazy amounts for simple wooden boxes and it's PISSING ME OFF!! maybe there just trying to scew me on the deal cause they think im young and stupid!! i say to them HA!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast