Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Make me resonable offers??

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have not recieved the taillights yet.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    u should get them either tomarrow or wednesday i checked on the shipping on friday

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bermuda lights

Recieved the lights today.I ask you if they were in good shape,you said yes.Both lights are junk!Did you not notice the deep scratches?I would not put these on my truck.Last time I buy something before I see it.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no i didnt i sent u the picture unless they got banged up in shipping i insured them for $100 with ups so if u want to file a claim we can send me a picture of the lense scrathes when i last looked at them they were in good shape have u tried to wax them but let me know?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I finally received the grill today , what an absolute piece of crap . The grill has pits from hell the ends are bent from shipping .
    The grill was wrapped in a towel and stuffed in a narrow box .
    UPS will not pay for damage for improper packing .There was also no mounting hardware to hold it in ..... And you wanted to hold everyones money so you did not get scammed .I think we all know who the scammer is . I think you are finished selling your junk on here .

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    wow......

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i am not a scamer i put on here USED parts not new stuff u got pics sent and u hangeled me down on the price and......how is it just u got a lighting grill for less $40 u get what u pay for u all hageled me down on everything i thought we were all friends on here and it is comon knowledge to hold a personal check till it clears it u dont want to buy anything from me dont but keep your opions to yourself not everyting is in perfect shape that is why it is all used!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well I am not going to get mad here.First of all,you did not send me pictures of the lights,I took your word for it.And I didn't haggle the price.I made you an offer on a good set of lights.I did not bad mouth you or call you names.I just stated the condition of the lights.I did not ask for my money back,I figure sometimes you win sometimes you lose.I have a perfect feedback of over 300 on ebay.I always describe things exact when I sell.And people usually do the same.Sorry you have to get mad,but I expect people to be honest with me.If you had told me they were scratched I wouldn't have bought them.Nuf said.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you know the difference in used parts and worthless crap parts ? You wrapped the grill in a towel and the ends are bent beond repair and there is no mounting hardware. Its no big deal its only 40 bucks , but if deception is the only way you know how to sell an item ,try another path .

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone hear from this guy, last Pm I got was they were going to be shipped out and never heard anything again?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ANYONE???????

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5