Thread: a good day

ROCKIN' OUT
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

a good day

well today everything just fell into place. I started with installing my power pipe that had been giving me trouble, especially the gromets underneath, it went in pretty smooth. then I disconnected the harness for my efan to await the new one Mark sent me from lfp. I also figured while I was at it I wanted to install the scoop and pipe for my ram air, Oh by the way great how to and pics from speedin bob, cant ask for anything better. So that went in perfect. So now im sitting in my garage waiting for ups and the harness when I realize its V-Day. Now im a veteran and forgot, i guess with all the running around and me being off work it didnt dawn on me. So happy v-day vets. anyway I just start to pick up and here comes ups. I ask him "You guys work on holidays"? He says "Were not the F...in Post office". Well thank you very much sir....Anyway with the harness in place I hold my breath as I start the truck, turn on the a/c and damn it works...Thanks Mark.

Well just rambling but I wanted thank all the members who helped me out during this efan crisis and to all who help and add thier .02 when neaded you are much appreciated. and Blue, thanks for the extra help I know you must be saying Thank God it works. Peace

Bryan
    Oh I got a pic of the install
    Attached Images Attached Images
    02 DSG//lfp 6lb lower/lfp high flow cobra waterpump/lfp electric fan/metco idler/jlp forced air induction system/lightning cat back/

ROCKIN' OUT
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    heres the scoop

ROCKIN' OUT
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    from the inside of the wheel well

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    make sure you put a wire meshing over the scoop!!

i sucked up a bird in mine and found out when i did an oil change and it stunk in my engine compartment. damn thing was wedged between the filter and JLP box

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    damn birds;c

mods: going back to stock for now