Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: JL STEALTHBOX GB (Part 3): Post here!

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

will gladly take you!!

Originally posted by jimmij
    Can we still get in on the buy???
    Makes the list a LEGITIMATE 10 (even if UK guy backs out):
    1. hd898
    2. SOCAL2003HARLEY
    3. Austin TuTone
    4. HOGSTYL
    5. blazinfor610
    6. Perpendicular
    7. harley4415
    8. DogtorEvil
    9. cayman150
    10. jimmij

NOT CONFIRMED
    11.8. ounpowerhouse ( Uk post code cf44 6rd, south wales UK)
    Dang, looks like we're gonna GIT R DONE, fellas!!! What a way to welcome 2005, a GB for the Stealthbox (hope I don't jinx this)

Cold as Ice
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I did not commit yet. I just had to take my wife's car in for repair. I am waiting to see how much that costs.

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by jimmij
    I did not commit yet. I just had to take my wife's car in for repair. I am waiting to see how much that costs.
    My bad, jimmij. Must have mistaken your earlier post when you asked if you could still join the GB...removed your name from the list
    1. hd898
    2. SOCAL2003HARLEY
    3. Austin TuTone
    4. HOGSTYL
    5. blazinfor610
    6. Perpendicular
    7. harley4415
    8. DogtorEvil
    9. cayman150
    NOT CONFIRMED
    10. ounpowerhouse ( Uk post code cf44 6rd, south wales UK)
    List edited 02JAN, 0730 PST

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes I will be shipping ups ground and I will get tracking numbers out to everyone that orders once I get the boxes and ship them all out. My paypal account is Blackmica@aol.com, and if interested in the insurance I think its only a few extra dollars so if you want it let me know and I will add it. If paying with paypal just put it in the special instructions along with all your shipping info.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have made the decision to go ahead with this buy with only 9 people agreeing to purchase these stealthboxes. But the I need you guys to remember a fewthings, 1- I will not be ordering ANY boxes until everyone's money is in my hand $350 plus shipping and paypal fees if they have any, because I will not be paying ANYONE'S short change other then my own. 2- please be patient and I will get this all done for everyone but I cant control how long some guys take tosend me there money. 3- If someone is interested in insurance on there box please include it in your payment. 4- I will be posting the members whose money I get on the board once everything clears (if paypal) or money order. 5- I will be checking the shipping price you send me off your address and if its not correct you will not be included on the list of paid members and you will be asked for the rest of your payment.
    Now if I can get everyone that is serious about this gb to send me the shipping address to where you want this sent so I can get everything going and if you sent me your address already please do so again because my pm box got full and I may have removed your pm you sent me. If paying with paypal the shipping address on your account is the place where it will be sent and the price will reflect that address. I will double check the shipping amount and paypal fee (3%)..if it is correct, I process the order. If not, I will advise the buyer of the missing amount and get it corrected before going any further. I WILL NOT FLOAT ANYONE ON A SHORT AMOUNT OF MONEY BY NO MEANS AND IF YOUR CORRECT AMOUNT IS NOT SENT YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THIS GROUP BUY!!!!!!!!!! My paypal account is listed in one of the earlier posts and I will start taking payment as soon as today and will not order any boxes until I have everyone's payment. Once I have everyone's correct amount $350 PLUS SHIPPING AND PAYPAL FEES IF APPLY then I will put the order in with JL and get everything going. Once I get these boxes I will send to the shipping address you gave me and I will get a tracking number for everyone and send them to you as soon as I get it.
    I hope everyone will enjoy there box and I hope they will be patient in the mean time.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is the weight 32lbs and the box it comes in is 26x15x16 so if you want to get a shippng price here is the info you will need. I will check the shipping price too just to make sure everything is right!

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hd898,
    Thanks a lot for your efforts on this...you may have broken THE CURSE!
    GIT R DONE, fellas! I hope guys will not wait until OTHERS have already sent payment..or else no money ever gets sent?
    GIT R DONE already!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I need your zip code to enter into ups's web site to get correct est. on shipping cost.....
    2002 SCREW
    My new Baby :o)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My zip code is 70458 and it is in Slidell La.

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here is the link to calculate time & cost from UPS:
    http://wwwapps.ups.com/calTimeCost?loc=en_US
    1. Stealthbox is $350
    2. Add shipping from zip 70458 to your address (box is 32 lbs, dimensions are 26x15x16)
    3. Add insurance (OPTIONAL)
    4. If using PayPal, add 3% fee to total of #1, 2 & 3 above
    5. Then send to paypal account: Blackmica@aol.com
    6. Open a huge can of PATIENCE, consideration, understanding (9 buyers must send payment before the order is placed)!
    7. Give thanks to hd898
    8. Post pictures when you get your box (give thanks again)
    9. Ask Rob W if you can blow your stealthbox (sorry Rob, could not help it);t ;) ;w

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One question I have is would everyone like there box dropped off and left at the door if no one is home? If so then once it is dropped off I am no longer responsible for it!

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hd898,
    May I suggest shipping the box with SIGNATURE confirmaton required upon delivery: no one at the door to accept delivery, no box, NO PROBLEM. Customer contacts UPS to arrange a good date/time for delivery. My 2 cents.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Payment send @10.51am on 1-2-05
    Now I sit and wait.......

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by harley4415
    Payment send @10.51am on 1-2-05
    Now I sit and wait.......
    hep, hep HOO-RAAY, CHRIS!!!!! hd 898, let me go ahead and start a PAYMENT SENT LIST so lurkers can see the progress.

PAYMENT SENT:
    1. FROM TEXAS: harley4415 (02JAN2005)

man, I wish there was some kind of SPECIAL prize for being the FIRST to GIT R DONE!!

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Thumbs up PayPal just sent Jan2 3:07pm EST

HD898....Thanks, Here's my $ via PayPal.
    I've sent extra $$$ to cover any extras. Keep the change for getting this going again. Thanks again.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast