Thread: Marietta Ga. Dyno Day Dec.18

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up New Date's for Marietta Ga. Dyno Day's

Any guys from the southeast?
    Hey guys from that area. I thought some of you guys might be interested in this.

"ModularFords.com will be hosting a dyno day at Team Ford in Marietta, GA on December 18th, 2004

The guys from SCT will be on hand to handle any of your tuning issues."

Heres some more info if you guys are interested. Looks to be a blast!

Click Me

Just wanted to spread the word.

From a earlier post. LINK

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...threadid=15210
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile New Dates

Another couple of dyno Day's in Marietta , Ga. One this Sunday ( Tomm. ) at BatlGround Engineering 770-319-9605 on 1770 Atlanta Road by Windy Hill Road $30 for 2 pull's. The next one is going to be at the same place on Feb. 26th.....Come on E-Fan.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ttt

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you know what time they're open tomorrow? I might try to make it.

Brent
    2002 DSG Harley Davidson
    6lb. Lower, K&N FIPK, X-CAL with Troyer tune, Dual Magnaflo's w/Lightning exit, D*M*R Oil Separator, D*M*R Panhard bar, D*M*R Sill Plates and a D*M*R Sticker!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I believe it was 11 till ?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks, I'm going to try to make it over there. Do you know if they are able to more than just Dyno? Like tune/diagnose?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I hate to burst the bubble here. I had sent my dyno result's off to James at RWTD and he called me at home late last night to discuss them.
    It appears that there Dyno is way off in calibration. Smyrna ga. is roughly 1050ft. in elevation and there Dyno (thru there own paper work) States that it is set for 4500ft. which will make a monster difference 10-15 HP. off of what it really is He also stated by looking at the rpm curve that the operator was not locking the torque converter at 3000 RPM which will also give a false reading, in HP and in the A/F range.
    I would personally not get it tuned on there dyno, nor at this point will I re-Dyno my truck there. You may be interested in going to Birmingham Ala. on the Feb. 26-27 to tune with James, there are some limited times slot's left on Sunday afternoon that is when I am going.
    Sorry to break it to you , I myself am dumbed out, close and cheap,,Damm. I sent the company a letter last night explaining these issue's.
    They may correct them or choice to ignore them I don't know. Garrett

Here is a link to Birmingham. http://www.diablosporttuning.com/for...5&goto=newpost

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up More info

http://www.diablosporttuning.com/for...5&goto=newpost Please forgive the intrusion. RWTD is having it's 2nd Custom Tune Dyno Event at Walker Dynotune in Trussville, AL (Birmingham) on Feb. 26 & 27 (Sat. & Sun.). This event is open to all '98 to '04 V8 Mustangs, all other '99 and up Ford V8 Gas vehicles, and all '99 and up GM V8 Gas vehicles.

A total of 16 vehicles will be allowed, up to a max of 8 per day. Fees are just $200 per vehicle, including dyno time, as long as you already have a DiabloSport Predator, or a DiabloSport Revolution chip (black or green only!). If you do not have either, then RWTD will be offering a DiabloSport Predator along with free custom tuning and dyno time for just $499. Both packages also include free custom tuning support for as long as you own the same vehicle (future support will come from DiabloSportTuning.com).

If you are interested in this, or know of anyone that would be, please go to this link above and sign up:

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you don't want to make the trek, here is another option for you. Modular Powerhouse 770-751-0333 ask for Tim . They tune with SCT software. They are very busy , but this is where I usually go. I had found the other place and was impatient.

Or you can use MV performance in Athen's they tune with Diablo. Ask for Tim, MV Performance

533 Commercial Drive
    Statham, GA 30666
    770-725-7862
    email: mvperformanceinc@aol.com

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well that's a bummer. I was on my way out the door. I'll have to think about B'ham. That's a good distance on a Sunday night, to turn around and go to work on Monday morning.

I might have to check on one of the other places though. Oh well, I've waited this long.

Thanks

Hi Ho Silver
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dbl G What time are you going? Maybe meet up there, want to get mine done but don't have the funds right now.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Dbl G's appointment is at 2:30-4:00pm on sunday. That would make mine at 4:00-5:30pm. Since we're an hour ahead, that makes it too late for me getting back in town. For me it's almost a 3 hour drive.

Go to the Diablo link in Dbl G's earlier post and it shows everyones time.

I'm still new to this supercharged/tuning stuff so I'm still trying to figure out what to do. I want to make sure I do the right things. So I really wish I could be there.

Brent

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by SyscoKid
    Dbl G What time are you going? Maybe meet up there, want to get mine done but don't have the funds right now.
    My time slot is 2;30- 4;00. However I will be there around 1;30 just to watch......We can meet up that would be cool, let me know.