Thread: Anybody know anything about this HD?

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Question Anybody know anything about this HD?

Has anyone seen this truck out in the area before? It has SlimLine runnings boards and rear lid. I bought my HD from CarMax and my title has the name of the original owner who lived in Mooresville, NC. I'd like to find out some things about the truck. (Like why'd he sell it?) He had it a year, only put 3475 miles on it. I think he changed the running boards cause it has silver fiberglass ones painted to match instead of the chrome nerf bars that I think comes standard. Whatever, he kept it real nice and I wanted to thank him. I searched for over a month for the lowest mileage one I could find for sale and had it shipped down from NC to Miami, FL. Just wondering if it would be considered unethical to do a search on the owner and try to contact him with some questions. Thanks for your hawkeyes!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

GetBusyLivinOrGetBusyDyin
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can't help you on that one. I don't know that I've ever seen a HD with step type running boards on it.
    Justin

NHTOC#157 / 03 2-tone #9101
    444 RWHP / 527 Ft-lbs TQ SAE

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks pretty good Cayman on an 03 two-tone. Although I prefer the chrome on the black 02 and 03!

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by bgstew6
    Looks pretty good Cayman on an 03 two-tone. Although I prefer the chrome on the black 02 and 03!
    How about the '00 & '01, stew????? ;)

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Thanks...I think I prefer the chrome nerf bars too. I might just look for a deal here in the parts section before checking out the dealer prices.

Name: Ben

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i'm sure you'll be able to find someone to trade with here on the board.
    -Ben Clark
    2003 Two-Tone #2694 1965 Mustang Fastback