Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: how many of us are left?

Kenne Bell Powered
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

how many of us are left?

Just wondering how many of us are left in the Carolina's. I know some have left and we have some new members. We should do a Carolina meet sometime.

Dan
    489 rwhp / 596 tq SAE Corrected
    14' degrees of timing
    15lbs of boost

Kenne Bell, JLP sheet metal intake, 5lb lower, 3.0 upper, metco belt tench, C&L intake pipe, jlp ram air, Flouidine Heat Exchanger, SCT Eliminator Switch Chip, SCT 2400 maf meter, Custom Dyno tune, Bassani L spec exhoust, maggy high flow cats, BTS tranny 2600 stall, Gayloard x-2000, L tails, L third light, Depo headlights, FJO wideband, Metco Traction Bars, twin 255 fuel pumps, 55lb injectors.

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey Dan, I'm still kicking around.

Longshot and Aflacjack were are the Blue Ridge Run back in the fall. I think Longshot was having some issues with a spark plug popping problem on his 02.

I have seen a bunch of HDs running around and left many invite cards but folks just do not seem to be interested (or had to pawn the PC to buy the HD).

-Del

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Outnumbered, Wildhog, Harley4056, and myself were still around and I think 1fastscrew is around
    2003 Two-Tone # 09625
    Best Time:12.1@115 on old setup

Built by Dynamic Auto
    613hp & 658tq
    SOLD!!

GetBusyLivinOrGetBusyDyin
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Yep, I'm still kicking. Just been really busy lately at my business and with the holidays to do much of anything else. I'm not even on the road in Charlotte as much as I used to be, so even trying to meet up for lunch is tough these days. May just have to order some pizzas and have everyone come to my shop one day or something.
    Justin

NHTOC#157 / 03 2-tone #9101
    444 RWHP / 527 Ft-lbs TQ SAE

Kenne Bell Powered
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Glade to see you guys still around, i havent been driving my truck much due to the crazy gas prices. I see there is a bunch of new guys in charlotte, maybe we need to have a meet.

Dan

Name: Ben

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    fairly newbie here...just got my 2 done earlier this month from sfoltz on this board...i've got HD's all around me...

hey Dan, do i see you from time to time down around matthews in the morning? or is that you parked in the downtown lot on 7th street?

anyway, i'm up for any meet. i suggested hooters (there's a HD shop next to it) out in matthews, but i'll go anywhere
    -Ben Clark
    2003 Two-Tone #2694 1965 Mustang Fastback

Name:

INDIAN TRAIL, NC '00 F-150 Harley-Davidson
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well i haven't been riding in the HD much cause im throwing a 100 shot of Nitrous on the WS6 and im getting that all worked out then it will be parked and only a weekend car but diffenatly we need a meet

Kenne Bell Powered
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BenJammin, i do live in matthews. It might be me you see in the mornings, you can tell by the Panthers license plate on the front or the wings sticker on my rear sliding window.

I'm ok with Hooters, i know Jake loves that place. I'm always around town, i park my truck at work on sardis, 1 stop light before I74, if you look up on the right you can see it from Sardis.

If your looking for mods i have a 2.73 upper and 5lb lower i might sell. I'm toying with the idea of the new whipple charger.

Let me know if anyone wants to do lunch.

Dan

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Still hanging around down here in Greenville, SC. Think I messed up though. I got married before I did the mods to my truck! If you guys decide to meet I will try and be there.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im up for lunch anytime after I get my truck back. KB is having some problems and its being shipped back to California. The truck is at Arthur Todds getting some work done to it. SCT Mass Air, Tuned,Raised Traction Bars, Raising the front end a little,EGR removed,and Roll Pan Painted plus a few other little things. I should have it back in a couple of weeks.

Kenne Bell Powered
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jake i got three goodyears for you still in my shed, you still want them or should i chuck them. I bought new ones last week so these are in the trash if you dont want them. Not much tread left on them.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dan,
    I'll take 1 of them with the most tread left. Give me a call sometime. Maybe we can meet up when I get my truck back.
    Later
    Jake

Name:

INDIAN TRAIL, NC '00 F-150 Harley-Davidson
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sounds good to me just call me when you guys go hopefully im not in school but if you guys meet around 4:00 ill be able to make it

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    BigD will be in Concord on Feb 5th. Will that work for everyone?

-Del

Kenne Bell Powered
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Del, the 5th is fine with me. Jake i'll hold onto the best two for you. Also are you still selling your XM? I have a buddy who is looking to buy one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast