Thread: '98 GSXR 750 for sale

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

'98 GSXR 750 for sale

Just spent over $600 to get major tune & service done (has 30K miles). New chain, front & rear tires. Full YOSH exhaust, frame sliders, much more. Pictures available upon request. Bike is in zip 92592, i have pink slip in hand. Asking $3999 obo or e-mail me if you have questions (kromdom2000@yahoo.com). Thanks

Superbeast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    noooo!
    whatcha got to replace it with?

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ahhh, the shroud of the darkside gives way to the clarity of the force. May the force continue to cleans your life.

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Venom
    noooo!
    whatcha got to replace it with?
    Got the gixxer as my daily rider (140 miles roundtrip daily) plus the 45 mpg does not hurt either. Wife did not want the Road King (which I am keeping) to absorb all the miles.

Now I have joined a vanpool and get a $100 subsidy every month so I only pay..you guys will not believe this...$12/month for gas Yup, not a typo...$12/mo out of pocket (vs. $7.50/tank daily)

02moneypit,
    Would you believe I used to ride in the crappy weather we're having?? Now when I sit in the van, I shake my head at how stupid (and dangerous) I used to be when I see other bikers on the road...then I go back to sleep. You can say I have seen the clarity of the force (whatever that means)