Thread: Feb 12th Gtg!

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Thumbs up Feb 12th Gtg!

Ok here it is for real!

We are gonna meet Feb 12th @ 1:00 - 2:30 @ Jillians parking lot more than likely we'll have to park out back like we did last time.

Now the plan I currenttly have is that JJ and myself and more than likely Brian will mark out parking spots for everyone so we can all park together!
    So here is the fun part I will need a good estimate now as to how many are coming.
    Here is some contact #'s for everyone when you get up there if you can't find us.
    Bruce 301-672-1199 (cell)
    JJ-410-259-8737 (cell)
    Now this is just the ground work I don't expect everyone to have an answer right away, he// I don't care if you don't get back to me till the night before..... but and I say this with alot of love in my heart...but you better bring your arse up there and no excuses short of death will be tolerated!!!

Ok for real now. Please everyone be sure that if you do say that you are going to make it, please post your cell phone numbers here or PM them to anyone of the contacts mentioned above.
    This way if you haven't shown we can call you. If your lost we can make fun of your stupidity. If you are hung over we'll scream into the phone till you fell better.

More info can be found here
    and here

Later...
    Bruce

click da pic!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I may be able to get a Saturday off. Let me ask the boss today.

Any ideas how much of a trip that'd be from the Northern VA area. Never been to that mall.

-Dave
    Politicians are like diapers.
    They need to be changed often, and for the same reason.

2003 Two-Tone #6258
    JLP Ram-Air CAI, Hotchkis TVS, FTVB, Sylvania Xenarcs...so far

Lappy 486!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Website for Arundel Mills
    7000 Arundel Mills Circle
    Hanover, MD 21076
    Mapquest of location

That is just up BW Parkway from where I live, so getting there wouldn't be a problem. Just have to make sure that my wife and her group don't have any singing engagements and I should be there.

As for the parking lot, that side of the mall is almost always packed to the hilt. You've got the theater, Jillians, vallet parking and its near the first entrance to the mall if your comming in from RT100.

Wonder if we could talk with the vallet company or who'm ever controls that reserved parking lot and see if we can't get them to lend us a row....

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    The last time we all got together we parked all the way outback. My plan this time is to get there early enough and mark out some spots with traffic cones and such so we can all park together.

Later...
    Bruce

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    ttt

Lappy 486!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How's this coming along? Still gona happen?

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes this is still going down!
    If you need to get up to date info on this event there is a link in my first post that will take you to the NLOC where we have everything posted.

Hope to see some HD's out there as well.

Later...
    Bruce

Lappy 486!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am coming, hope I'm not the only HD there tho... Hate being the one odd ball sticking out in the crowd.

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Originally posted by TheDunnster
    I am coming, hope I'm not the only HD there tho... Hate being the one odd ball sticking out in the crowd.
    Never fear Dunn I'll be there with my 03 SCrew!

See ya there!

Later...
    Bruce

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Originally posted by 2TonHog
    I may be able to get a Saturday off. Let me ask the boss today.

Any ideas how much of a trip that'd be from the Northern VA area. Never been to that mall.

-Dave
    Dunn I have you added to the list on NLOC how about you Dave???

Later...
    Bruce

Lappy 486!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sweet thanks, I'll take a look over there and see what the preliminary turn out is looking like.

Just about have the truck all cleaned up, got its first bath since winter last weekend to get the heavy-duty stuff off, then another wash today to do the detail. Vaccumed out, polished the rims w/ some Mothers' luvin and a lota Armorall for the interior. Will do windows tomorrow just before I drive up at 12:40ish. Just wished I could have gotten all my audio hooked up, but just couldn't get the apointment set with the audio shop in time.

C-ya there! Oh, it should just be me, if you need a head count for seating in Jilians.

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Originally posted by TheDunnster
    Sweet thanks, I'll take a look over there and see what the preliminary turn out is looking like.

Just about have the truck all cleaned up, got its first bath since winter last weekend to get the heavy-duty stuff off, then another wash today to do the detail. Vaccumed out, polished the rims w/ some Mothers' luvin and a lota Armorall for the interior. Will do windows tomorrow just before I drive up at 12:40ish. Just wished I could have gotten all my audio hooked up, but just couldn't get the apointment set with the audio shop in time.

C-ya there! Oh, it should just be me, if you need a head count for seating in Jilians.
    Sweet Dunn can't wait to check out your Truck. I ran mine through the car wash. I know shoot me now.... I always wait till nicer weather then pay to have it detailed and do the up keep till winter.
    Looks like about 17+ coming from the last count I took on NLOC in the LOOM section. I know from experience that these numbers are never correct either plus or minus. Some folks will just show up 'cause they heard about it or saw us riding up.

See ya tomorrow!

Later...
    Bruce

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Have fun guys. I really wanted to make this event, but I kept getting put on the back burner at work. He had given me the preliminary ok, but told me it was a no-go as of Thursday night. I also expected my truck back from the bodyshop as of Wednesday, but they'll probably need it for another 3 days since the person that rearended me bent the frame end.

My boss actually took a leave of absense, starting yesterday, which means that everyone else is working today. Retail is bad for Saturday's anyway.

It's a shame too, I haven't seen 1 other Harley truck since I've moved to Fredericksburg.

-Dave

Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Well that sucks Dave,
    I'll be sure to keep post any and all events here as well so keep an eye out for'em.

Later...
    Bruce