Thread: SVT track day in ORL.

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SVT track day in ORL.

Like it says. Svtoa is sponsoring a track day on Jan 30. The cost is $75.00 to run and $10.00 to watch. The price will include track prep to help with traction. They are limiting the # of vehicles to 75 so that we can get our moneys worth. At last check there were @35 already registered. So grab a buddy and lets make a FL GTG out of it. This is not a ford only event so bring some competition for us to beat on ( I mean race). you can go to www.svtoa-centralflorida.com to sign up. You must pre-register to run. Rhino and I are in for sure and would like to see as many of you as possible. Adam

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think I might make the trek over there. My work load is starting to get to a point of being managable and I am wanting to hit the track and get times before putting on my ported blower plenum combo for a before and after comparison. This will be great information for others considering these mods

Member # 125
    Name: -

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i won't know until the monday before if I am working. If not, count me in for 2 vehicles. (the ole lady thinks her car is faster)edit I have no problems bottling her a&% . in it to win it.

HP is a beautiful thing
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im still stock but not for long. Mrblueoval is very helpful. THANKS!
    many people from here going??

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    make sure that you pre-regester or you wont be able to run. so far the only ones that I know are for sure going are Rhino and myself. MBO and musturbo said maybe. pass the word and lets have some fun.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i will have to say maybe as well... i am grounded this weekend but we will see about next weekend. i am moving to orlando in 4 months anyways so i need to get familiar with the track some point in time...