Thread: 20" Harley Wheel

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unhappy 20" Harley Wheel

Does anyone have a 20x9 original harley wheel, as i require one for my truck. I am not after cheap replicas, just an original used one in good condition. If anyone has or knows where i can get one please help. thanks

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Check out the parts forum

On The Wrong East Coast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Imran,

There is a guy selling a set of HD F150 wheels in Classic American mag this month. Complete set and he wants £1500 with average tyres on them. 07860 839207. He is also selling some other stuff for a F150 in either HD or Lightning style.

Seems a good price I guess if the wheels are mint.

Kev

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kev any idea what other stuff he has ? as I dont have a copy of the mag cheers Dean

On The Wrong East Coast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dean,

This is from a 2002 HD clocks (cluster) £250, 4 x 20inch wheels and average tyres £1500, 2002 Lightning wheels and tyres £1250.
    Cherished number 5.4SVt ( actually S4 SVT) offers around £2000.

There is another ad for a Rear truck cab with tinted glass, as new, cost over £2000 will accept £500. 0116 271 3315 or 07970 249 001

Thats all thats listed for the F150's. Hope there is something there of interest for you.

Kev

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guys i made a call for the wheels and he wants £1000 for the set, but he did say that the goodyear gt2 tyres are just about legal, but the wheels are clean. So if anyone is interested in splitting the set then i would be interested as i only need one, maybe you guys might be interested in using the wheels as a fifth spare seen as the spare one is really poor. Let me know maybe we can all do a deal. Thanks for that Kev, much appreciated.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guys i made a call for the wheels and he wants £1000 for the set, but he did say that the goodyear gt2 tyres are just about legal, but the wheels are clean. So if anyone is interested in splitting the set then i would be interested as i only need one, maybe you guys might be interested in using the wheels as a fifth spare seen as the spare one is really poor. Let me know maybe we can all do a deal. Thanks for that Kev, much appreciated.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wheels

Hi, sorry to hijack this.
    I haven't been on your site much.
    I normally look on the site in the states as thats where my uncle is breaking the 02 Harley.
    I've seen the posts about the wheels and they're here in the uk and the price is £1000 as the tyres are just legal.
    I have some 02 headlights and corners and some clocks and also a flame grill.also 02 Lightning wheels.
    so give me a buzz on 07860 839207 if interested