Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Weekend - Day Cruise and Tour

Back to a KB
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Valentine's Weekend - Day Cruise and Tour

Valentines day is coming up and you don’t know what to do AGAIN? You say that you don’t seem to get that same ol’ feeling when you ask your spouse or significant other to join you for a nice drive and they quickly find out you’re going to the swap meet? You say that your loved one doesn't scoot as close to you as a few years ago, even though you’ve changed into a clean t-shirt and bought a new deodorant?

Well..... Here’s your chance to change all that and make things right again!! Why don’t you invite them to join you and your fellow buddies for a beautiful, educational, (and Romantic?) Valentines weekend DAY Cruise and Tour of the Marin County countryside and coast! NOW is the time to rekindle, renew, or even build new (in some of you youngsters) spirit into your relationship as you drive thru the countryside letting all your cares and troubles melt away. Doesn’t the idea of cruising around through the Marin Coast, having a good time and relaxing for the day with your friends and/or spouses and/or ?? conjure up good feelings in your soul and start those juices of renewal and creativity going again??

Therefore, we are going to DO this Cruise/Tour thing RAIN OR SHINE on Saturday, Feb 12th, the first day of Valentines Weekend! Write it Down NOW! Call NOW!
    The cost is 15.00 per couple and 10.00 per Single
    (Yes, Singles are definitely invited.. who knows, you may even meet your new partner or friend at one of the stops!).

There will be exciting contests, card games, and fun for all, INCLUDING a Fantastic “Goody Bag” for all those WHO CALL AND CONFIRM THEIR ATTENDANCE! Believe Me, You will LOVE the goody bag. I have it on good authority that a bottle of sparkling wine/cider and a rose will be included in the goody bag.

Will be traveling to beautiful and interesting places like Drakes Bay, Point Reyes Station, Rouge et Noir Cheese factory and More! The weather will determine where and when we stop for lunch, which is NOT included in the tour fee. We will try to make it an interesting stop too.
    Please, let’s meet promptly at the PARKING LOT off the Lucas Valley Rd. exit (North Bound) OFF Ramp off 101 at San Rafael at 9:15AM. If you want to grab a cup of coffee or McSausage sandwich first, be there earlier as we want to leave promptly at 9:30 AM from the Parking lot.

FYI, we will be joining the NorCal Galaxie/Mercury Club and may even have another Ford Club or two joining us on this excursion so it will be a fun day for all!

Call Bob and Lorraine Sheatsley @ 925-455-9809 to confirm your attendance NOW! Remember, if you don’t call, a goody bag is not guaranteed!
    2002 Black Harley-Davidson F150
    2.6 KB, DMP Built Motor, Dynatech LT's

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What if you bring his and hers trucks, does the price change? Is there a charge for kidds?

Back to a KB
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 1jt
    What if you bring his and hers trucks, does the price change? Is there a charge for kidds?
    You can bring his and her's trucks and the price is the same @ 15.00. You'll get one goody bag. There is no charge for kids and they are welcome.

Back to a KB
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    slight change in the meeting location:

the PARKING LOT off the Lucas Valley Rd. exit (North Bound) OFF Ramp off 101 at San Rafael at 9:15AM

editing the initial post also.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Put me down as maybe, if i can find a bra by then.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wont know until the end of the week. My tuner said he might be done by then. It looks like I'm at 335rwhp on my 01 now. Still need to adjust the shift points.

Back to a KB
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 1jt
    I wont know until the end of the week. My tuner said he might be done by then. It looks like I'm at 335rwhp on my 01 now. Still need to adjust the shift points.
    At least its up and running again! That's good news... can always tweak the power in later right?

Hope to see both of your HD's crusing!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Drove it yesterday for about an hour. Still needs some tweaking on the dyno. The shift points are better. No pinging . So far the timeing is up to 21 degrees at WOT

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well got my Bra today so I am in!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he PARKING LOT off the Lucas Valley Rd. exit (North Bound) OFF Ramp off 101 at San Rafael at 9:15AM

I assuming you mean the park and ride parking lot.

Back to a KB
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 1jt
    he PARKING LOT off the Lucas Valley Rd. exit (North Bound) OFF Ramp off 101 at San Rafael at 9:15AM

I assuming you mean the park and ride parking lot.
    I thought it was the parking lot of a company that was closest off the ramp. Perhaps it is a Park-and-Ride lot? You'll see some people set up there to give out the goody bags and stuff. Its been ages since I've been to San Rafael... I should still know this, I worked there for quite a bit.

I'll ask to find out... however, I've been told you should see the activity easily off the exit.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't forget your honey's, have a great cruise guy's in gal's,,,,
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So how many will be showing up? I count maybe 5 if 1JT brings 2 trucks and if Elvis shows up.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I called and confirmed for two last night. Picked up my truck from the tuner today. Going to try out 3 tunes on my new engine.

Back to a KB
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cool... who's your tuner? What software/chip are you using?
    I've been experimenting with my latest JL street tune. Haven't had enough runway to jump on it and test it out properly.

See you in the morning!

I'm expecting the following as of last night
    ~4 HD's and 3 L's and like 7 Galaxies & Mercury's

Convoy of 14 should be fun to keep together :-)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast