Thread: are tonno cover

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

are tonno cover

Hi guys just had the truck back with the full LPG system put installed and running like a dream well worth the money.

If any one interested i have an ARE tonno cover for sale only 6 months old just ordered a remote opening tonno cover for the truck.

see you all soon

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

tonneau cover

i am interested in the area tonneau cover, firstly is it a hard fibreglass one in black, and secondly how much? let me know asap and we can strike a deal, consider it sold!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes mate it is hard fiberglaee and in black

Ben-hur
    Name:

Re: are tonno cover

Originally posted by ounpowerhouse
    Hi guys just had the truck back with the full LPG system put installed and running like a dream well worth the money.

If any one interested i have an ARE tonno cover for sale only 6 months old just ordered a remote opening tonno cover for the truck.

see you all soon
    Hi Mate,

Tell us more about the LPG system and is your truck Supercharged?

I went for a 2001 model without the Supercharge as I believed that it was very difficult to fit LPG to a supercharged one.

Who did you got to and what type of system did they fit and if it isn't too rude...how much?

Many Thanks.

Regards,

John

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lpg

Hi buddy

We currently convert vehicles with the Prins VSI system (Dutch) which is without doubt one of the finest systems available on the market.

The Prins VSI system is a true generic system, which is capable of being used on multiple cylinder engines up to the conventional 8 cylinders. It can however, also be used on 10 and 12 cylinder vehicles (including American vehicles), and is capable of being used on vehicles up to 450 bhp.

For a quotation for your vehicle, please call us on 01329 667788 or complete the on-line enquiry form.
    www.hantsautofuels.co.uk

At the moment i am doing 250miles on 100liter of gas in wales it is around 30 - 33p a liter and saveing 40 bucks week. The conversion takes about 10days to do and they take the supercharger off so it not an easy job most conversions centres did not have a clue what to do and just said it cannot be done untill i spoke to hants auto fuel .

Hopes this helps

Ben-hur
    Name:

Re: lpg

Originally posted by ounpowerhouse
    Hi buddy

We currently convert vehicles with the Prins VSI system (Dutch) which is without doubt one of the finest systems available on the market.

The Prins VSI system is a true generic system, which is capable of being used on multiple cylinder engines up to the conventional 8 cylinders. It can however, also be used on 10 and 12 cylinder vehicles (including American vehicles), and is capable of being used on vehicles up to 450 bhp.

For a quotation for your vehicle, please call us on 01329 667788 or complete the on-line enquiry form.
    www.hantsautofuels.co.uk

At the moment i am doing 250miles on 100liter of gas in wales it is around 30 - 33p a liter and saveing 40 bucks week. The conversion takes about 10days to do and they take the supercharger off so it not an easy job most conversions centres did not have a clue what to do and just said it cannot be done untill i spoke to hants auto fuel .

Hopes this helps

Many Thanks have completed your on-line enquiry