Thread: LFP LT headers???

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LFP LT headers???

anyone have experience with them. they look awesome and are inexpensive but i was wondering: do they but up to factory mid-pipes because they do not come with them. are they easier/harder to install than dynatech (already did some of those, PITA!!!) i really want some headers and these seem to be a possibility but basically i want something cheap, and easy to install. also, do you have to weld your catback to they dynatechs, my friend has them on his L and this is what he had to do, not what i wanna have to do.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't have them yet, but i am going to be ordering a set very soon! They do NOT bolt up to the factory mid-pipes, BUT LFP does make their own midpipe with high flow cats that go for around $279. I talked to Larry the other day and he said the make their own header and midpipes to match up, and that they only make about 25 sets in each batch. Hope this helps.
    2003 Two-Tone Harley Davidson #9192

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey this is Keith, "HarleyDazed" brother in law, and I have been checking into his emails and parts that he was buying and selling and there is an email from LFP that states to HD, that he is willing to do a Group Purchase on the LFP long tubes so I guess the two of them were working on something as I know he was talking about adding some to his truck before the accident.

By the way, don't know if Heather posted or not but he is doing much better and they have down graded his state so he might come home soon!!!

I read that you have to check with the forum leader on GBs but just thought I would share the info with you on the LT's email.

Will let HD fill you in with the rest when he is up and about again.

Keith