Check out the parts section here:
    http://www.kalecoauto.com/
    '02 DSG HD F-150
    '03 AIH Texas Chopper
    '91 UH-60 Blackhawk

In Hoc Signo Vinces
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    FlyArmy, we had one similiar to that. had them turn the main rotor blades instead of pushing it

jpanchalk
    Name:

Originally posted by MSGTJTGANG
    jpanchalk Get me a ST 1 right away
    I'm racking my brain trying to figure that one out, with no success. But judging by Big Stew's sicker, it must be a good one.

Just remembered when I was a "rook", one of the Ranger cadre told me to go to the supply room (same grumpy guy who b!tched at us before) and sign for a PRC-Echo Six. As the phrase ran through my head (as one would say it), I stopped just before the window and went back upstairs.

Always a good feeling to trick someone into actually asking for it!

jpanchalk
    Name:

Originally posted by flyarmy
    Check out the parts section here:
    http://www.kalecoauto.com/
    Holy sh!t, this is funny! I'm going to be laughing all day. Especially at the Forged Kuhneutson Valve! HA!

In Hoc Signo Vinces
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Canopy lights & chem light batteries are good ones. when down at the motor pool an exhaust sample is a good one.

SEMPER FI
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by jpanchalk
    I'm racking my brain trying to figure that one out, with no success. But judging by Big Stew's sicker, it must be a good one.

Just remembered when I was a "rook", one of the Ranger cadre told me to go to the supply room (same grumpy guy who b!tched at us before) and sign for a PRC-Echo Six. As the phrase ran through my head (as one would say it), I stopped just before the window and went back upstairs.

Always a good feeling to trick someone into actually asking for it!
    I'm flying to Sidney today should make it there bySat night. I'll give you the answer then. NO HELPING out there.

SEMPER FI
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dang That is one long flight. Seen a bunch of roos todays. These cheap people down here not only chage you for an internet connection but they charge you tax too.

Oh yea A ST 1 is a St one

Or is that Stone.

jpanchalk
    Name:

I'll tray it on the new guys.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hehehahahhaha

always loved that one Top! SO simple!

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where do I begin?

As a Lcpl, I sent a young airman looking for military bearing grease for the buffer (which was making a funny noise while conducting field day).

200 meters of gun line----I was asked to go find this by my section chief. I knew what he was doing and went and took a 3 hour nap in the woods. lol He was pissed!

Had a battery commander ask me for an IR chemlight to mark a turn off the road during a night convoy. After I handed it to him, he asked me what color it was. DOH! My answer? "Sir, its kind of a green lack of color."

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    LOL Snake

Left handed metric straight slot screw driver
    Engineering orderwire tape
    Chem lite batteries (as stated above, always a favorite)
    PCM or Squelch grease
    Last edited by 2manytrucks; 05-05-2005 at 09:32 AM.

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Old artillery joke is to "register the rounds." Process involved? Get a FNG from the gun line to carry a 155mm round back to the Fire Direction Center, which might be 500m away (if you're in the desert). The Fire Direction Officer "inspects" the round, then signs it with a magic marker. Young Marine then carries the round back to his gun. Did I mention these rounds weigh 95-105lbs?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We had a guy at work who looked for a block and tackle with a sky hook for about 3 hours, a glass hammer is another good one too!

Sumo Blue
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One of the funniest things I can remember........

We had a Gunny whose last name was Manly. No kidding. Anyway, his first name was Waverly and his middle name started with an "O". The signs in front of our CP listed the Marine's first initial, middle initial, and last name. In Gy Manly's case, it read "W O MANLY." If you think about it, it says "womanly." LOL So my Battery Commander started busting his stones one morning, and the Gy thought the CO was making fun of him. The CO says, "Well Gy, that's what the sign out front says." The Gy didn't believe him and went out to check, then came in all kinds of pissed off. "I'm gonna make someone pay for this! I don't know who the crackhead is who is making fun of a Gunny with 18 years in the Corps, but I'm gonna make him sorry." It took some time to convince him that noone was making fun of him...........and he spent the next month trying to get the Battalion SgtMaj to have all the signs changed because he was Gunny Womanly.

I don't understand how you could be in your 30's and have 18 years in the service and NOT REALIZE WHAT YOUR INITIALS AND NAME SPELLED!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how about a trip to stores for a long stand/wait ( how long can you stand there ?), pot of tartan paint and a skirting ladder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast