Thread: b-quiet for NJ members.

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up b-quiet for NJ members.

I have contacted b-quiet about a potential for a discount given a large order is placed. Thismost likely will be for PAID members only.

They have informed me that if we were to place one order, i.e. ship to one location not have 10 individual orders, of "upwards of 1000+ that they will give us 10-15% off the already discounted multiple roll purchase price. This goes for any product listed on their site.

http://www.b-quiet.com/brownbread.html

Therefore everyone can place an order for as much as they like for any product and at the next GTG it will be distributed unless you personally want to pay the additional shipping after the order is received.

If anyone wants in PM me. I will be getting approx (3-4) 50sq ft rolls of B-quiet Ultimate and (3-4) rolls of B-quiet Lcomp. This under normal prices would be 540 for three rolls each and 720 for 4 rolls each. With the 15% discount we would be receiving this would be reduced to $460-612.

This amount would provide approximately 2 layers on the door panels, 2 layers on the back rear panel, one coat on the entire floor and a layer of Lcomp on the rear wall and the floor.

Before I can give any more specific pricing I will need others to show interest (serious only please) bc I need to email them with the order specifics. Until then they said they can only say 10-15% additonal.

Thanks,
    Chris.
    2003 Black HD
    AIM: ACWALSH8

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This could also apply to those in other areas wanting to purchase sound deadening. However for obvious reasons these people would have to pay the additional shipping charges and also provide me with some kind of security so you backout on your order.

I am a man of my word and will always be. I have however learned that there are alot of people out there who arent. i.e. HarleyDazed. We dont need any of that going on. No offense to anyone on the boards. We know 99% of us are good people. I just cant get screwed with someones $500+ order.

jpanchalk
    Name:

Damn, this is tempting, since it's exactly what I'm looking for, but stereo stuff will be one of the last things I do. Could be in as long as 2 years from now.

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i dont know about 2 years man......