Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NJHTOC??? What will our official name be?

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Question NJHTOC??? What will our official name be?

NJHTOC is aight, but lets try to think of something more creative like the NLOC guys have for local clubs...LOOM, LOONY, JLO, BOLT, etc...

www.nloc.net/forum

check out their local club sections for ideas

and post em up! we dont necessarily have to have HTOC in the name, can just be anything to relate jersey, harley trucks, etc., then i can make up a club logo, and whatnot, then decals and cards, shirts etc

*edited for link...forgot nloc was only .net, where we are .net or .com

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

I was a J-HO!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Josh, I think you put the wrong link in there:

http://www.nloc.net/forum/

I was a J-HO!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am up for anything, Just let me know what to bring!

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have an idea...

What about NJHTOC without the (for now) thing..............
    #2256 built in 3/26/02 - 6# lower, 377HP/483TQ before the Whipple.

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Hoffmann
    I have an idea...

What about NJHTOC without the (for now) thing..............
    All right...all right...JHTOC...better now...

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i was thinking we could also include Delaware in this section. its such a small state and the few HD members from there almost always attend our NJ meets in Etown, etc, and our yearly meet at Mikes Famous is in Delaware, so if we need a D in the name, we can throw them in

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    JHO

Lol

"Shadow the Hedgehog"
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Harley#356
    i was thinking we could also include Delaware in this section. its such a small state and the few HD members from there almost always attend our NJ meets in Etown, etc, and our yearly meet at Mikes Famous is in Delaware, so if we need a D in the name, we can throw them in
    Well...in this case I guess we would go back to yesterday with the East Coast division,b/c if it includes another State we should definitely add NY IMO...

...If that's the case I would vote for ECHTOC...

...or "NHTOC East Coast Division"

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    again nothing against the NY members, but only reason i mentioned DE is because that state is the size of a pea, compared to NY which is friggin huge, so it would just be spanning the club really far. can drive through DE in 1/2 hour it takes me 3 hours just to reach the very first tip of NY. lol, so it would just be pretty unrealistic to ever have club meetings throughout the year, almost be 2 clubs under one name, which is essentially NHTOC in a whole. I dont knwo if delaware has enough trucks combined to even add up to be eligable for their own section lol

JHO....haha...i'll give that a vote

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well like i said before since we did all the work to have enough jersey guys paid up members i think it sucks to not have a NJ only chapter. thats just my opinion and everyone can tear me a new one but what was the point of the 50+ emails and all the NJ threads to get people signed up?

im not trying to do a i hate your idea thread bc it really is not that and is not worth arguing bc having more HD owners involved is always a plus. In the end i think its cool to have open arms to every HD owner out there that wants to come to GTGs however we are a NJ chapter. Not that we are special or anything but more that we are seperate from other states, our own group.

If we include other states then its cool. No problem here just so everyone knows. I dont know what else to say bc I am sure everyone else will jump in and hammer me and there will be others who think we should include NY and DE and be called ECHO.....

so ill wait until later for more.

www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well did we decide what our name is .....cause we have to design a logo...cause i would like to get some stickers made for back the window..

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    well if we did include NJ, DE, NY, etc and call it ECHO...wouldnt it be more appropriately called NECHO sounds kinda gay. lol...cuz the east coast does run from main to florida...so to make sense we'd have to put a N in there. lol

i think this is still on the drawing boards. just anything with the letter J for jersey, and H for harley, should be in the name. anythign else is up for grabs. any cool sounjding words with J and H in there, we can probably think of some words for the other letters.

as for now, i'm happy with J-HO...jersey harley owners....then for the logo have it say J-HO at the top, with an outline of a girl, then Jersey Harley Owners at the bottom. there's a ford logo like this, i'll have to see what i can find and photoshop it up this weekend

www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    know i like that sound of that josh...ill try and photoshop something tooo........i hope we can decide soon on the name ..looks like everyone gave up

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Harley#356
    as for now, i'm happy with J-HO...jersey harley owners....then for the logo have it say J-HO at the top, with an outline of a girl, then Jersey Harley Owners at the bottom. there's a ford logo like this, i'll have to see what i can find and photoshop it up this weekend
    Damn, JHO... what a fine idea!

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In CA we have the "Band of Crappers". Hows abouts youss guys have the "Band of J-Ho's"?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast