Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: - Start Planning a BBQ / Meet for NJ Members? -

FEATURED
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

- Start Planning a BBQ / Meet for NJ Members? -

Who would be interested in hosting a BBQ / Meet at their home? Or know of a good location thats close enough for everyone to attend?

As suggested, this would make a good time to announce my trucks new look to the Jersey crew first!

Ideas?

Has the mod bug!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not from Jersey, but I'll be down there from the 11th till the 25th of this month for military training. I'd be up for meeting up with some other Harley Truckers in the area.

www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i would have it at my house but im to far from everyone...

But on the other had..I know a good plays to have a gtg..
    the wisky cafe in lyndhurst....This is why.Every saterday there is a car show.The best part is it is free to enter..but they do ask for a donation..I live about an hour and 10 min. from there ...i used to live in the same town and used to go every saterday..i even won a trophy last year... well it is just a suggestion..let me know ...

I was a J-HO!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I would, but living in an apartment currently with no place to BBQ sux.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    we could have it at my house, but it would have to be bring your own food and stuff, cuz obviously i dont got money to be buyin everybody food to grille and Could only fit like 6 maybe 8 HD's in my driveway and that would be bumper to bumper. lol plus i'm in the way south...exit 2 off the tpk.

so maybe we should throw a suprise BBQ at Krix's house and can all see his truck just when he suspects it least! haha

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im in the same boat as Josh....but I think that no matter what it shouldnt be one guy footing the bill. that just doesnt make sense to me. I say that we all pay our fair share to whom ever wants to host this GTG. I mean really the most expensive thing will be the gas and beer.

sorry I cant be of help. Maybe after I graduate. Then you all can check out the SJ shore.

Chris.

jpanchalk
    Name:

I'm exit 5, in Burlington County. Just have a small apartment, but there are big "quads" that the buildings surround with grills. Got a pool and all that. Plus a big Dodge dealer, and lots of ricers on hwy 38.

jpanchalk
    Name:

Originally posted by the666indisguis
    I'm not from Jersey, but I'll be down there from the 11th till the 25th of this month for military training. I'd be up for meeting up with some other Harley Truckers in the area.
    You gonna be at Dix?

Has the mod bug!!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No, Ft. Monmouth for lodging, Earle for duty. Since I'm not from Jersey I'm not sure where that is relative to peoples. But my Nav will get me anywhere I want to go.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can a brotha from DE attend? i'd be willing to drive up for a gtg. when is this suppose to jump off? i gotta make sure my schedule is clear. work, wife, kids, etc. etc.

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i like what jp has had to offer so far........ a big quad w bbq, ddoge dealers and ricers? i mean come on how much more to we need.
    2003 Black HD
    AIM: ACWALSH8

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    sure thing token! will have to see if crockett can head over as well from DE

jpanchalk
    Name:

The spot between all the apartments can hold all kinds of people, kegs, vehickles, etc. And it's outdoors. The apartment is there for movies, potty breaks, (hook-ups?) etc. And a computer room for the couple of you who like to post while drunk!

The only problem is that aside from this weekend at Hooters, I'm tied up with qualifications and training exercises until 29 APR. As of right now any weekend in May and the 2d and 3d weeknd in June are good.

jpanchalk
    Name:

Originally posted by the666indisguis
    No, Ft. Monmouth for lodging, Earle for duty. Since I'm not from Jersey I'm not sure where that is relative to peoples. But my Nav will get me anywhere I want to go.
    Yeah - very familiar with Earle and Monmouth. It's only 45 minutes to an hour away from me. Regardless of what mapquest tells you, the fastest route from Monmouth to Dix is 537 (Monmouth Road).

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Im going to have finals during the 1st week in May. June is good Ill be all graduated up by then.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast