Thread: Looking for Help

Name: Brian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Looking for Help

Hey Guys,

I have an 07 HD F150 with the Saleen package, and upgraded to the Troyer Stage 1 kit, with an X-Pipe and race mufflers.....but it seems to be really boggy and slow?

Any ideas? Where to start? Does anyone else have this issue?

Everything else is stock, so I am at a loss here. It seems at times that it will want to go...

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Was Troyer aware of the exhaust change? Have you tried to contact them? I'm getting nervous now. I've been waiting on my tunes for three monthes. I called today and found out that mike was doing mine this weekend (i hope). I'm curious what they have told you.

Name: Brian

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah Mike was aware when he built my tunes. I think that if I have any issues with the tunes I need to do some data logging and provide it back to him. Only problem I have with that is the way the truck responds varies depends on the day.

It feels that sometimes the ebrake is on when I try and punch it?? or when I turn a corner, and get back on the gas as normal, the truck slows down boggy like, when I put that same amount of pressure to the pedal, when going straight it may take off as normal....

I heard mention a while back its something to do with the Torque converter, but not sure....??

So help/advice definately needed, possibly just take it to the dyno and see?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The reason I asked if Mike knew was because the other guy that had similar problem as you, I think he bought the stage 1 kit off someone else. The flash tune was for a different truck.