Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 02 Black lowered and all MODS off truck for sale

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

UPDATED LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Front vent visors $30
    Pyle silver fold out TV with Changer and DVD player $600
    harley davidson orange and black soft cooler $40
    black harley davidson Kobalt 02 series flamed toolbox with real HD150 emblem $150
    Harley davidson chrome fire extingusher $60
    00-01 dual pillar pod $45
    Diamond Audio M3 4" Componets $150
    F250-350 dual pillar pod Tan $40

hey guys my full custom mustang is for sale now at 35k and that is my bottom dollar!!! It has everthing u can think of on it.......

It is signed by both Carroll shelby and steve saleen at the 40th show this past year and it was signed by saleen in 2002 also but i had to repaint the car i have pictures and video of both signings and a full list of all shows and awards own and copies of all mags and articles for the purchaser.

It has been in several Ads, newpapers, and in 3 mags

i shot it for Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords last weekend
    Oct 2001 5.0
    Mustang times MCA
    Mustang Illustrated (MY PIC)
    march 2005 of Mustang Enthusiest ------THIS MONTH PICK UP A COPY

This car has everythign u can think of ...................

THE CAR HAS 40,000 MILES ON THE ORGINAL CHASSIS
    600 MILES FROM THE FIRST RESTORATION
    AND ONLY 65 MILES ON IT FROM THE LAST AND FINAL BUILD LAST WINTER SO THIS IS A BRAND NEW CAR

BODY
    Model Year 1995
    Bodystyle Ford
    Model Mustang
    Color Raspberry RED pearl applied by David Wright at H & N autotrim ---bodywork my Rollins body shop
    Paint Type House of kolor
    Hood Custom hand Saleen s351
    Fenders Custom vented and shaved
    Trunk Lid or Hatch Shaved and smoothed and molded in
    Wing S351 saleen molded in
    Air Dams Custom 2k cobra r front hand laid custom saleen vented rear
    Body Kit Modified custom body kit pieced together and exclusive to SRD –southeastern racing development
    Other Special Body Components This car is titled the SR 500 and is produced by southeastern racing development – www.srdracing.com all in very similar namesake to the Shelby’s or saleens I think of my company as a small volume tuner where we build cars only to order for the customer and the Sr 500 which u see here is the main brain child of the companies potential and it is tuned and built to my company’s personal specifications where the entire body is smoothed and molded with a “stance” the components are mostly all hand built or modified parts from other companies to create the ultimate mustang. Using custom color matched fuel door, fitted fender flairs, cowl mounted gauges, painted cowl and mirrors, billets grills dual fog/ driving lights, black housing headlights, export NOT ALTEZZA taillights and other custom items. Painted surround around the headlights is another SRD exclusive option

INTERIOR
    Front Seats Custom black leather and grey suede with netted headrest ------rear seats have been spit and are matching rear buckets separated by a polished Nitrous system all four seats have four point scroth harnesses
    Steering Wheel Momo Evolution satin and polished with black leather
    Tachometer All gauges are auto meter phantom series
    Gauges Main gauge cluster is a custom 200 mph with a white face and the “SRD” &”SR500” backlight and cut into the gauge faces---------all other interior gauges are all auto meter phantom
    Special Upholstery All the interior features black leather and grey suede and polished billet accents!
    Sound System Alpine Cd DVD tuner
    Custom molded center dash with a 7” widescreen monitor
    Diamond Audio 3 way component set in the doors
    Diamond Audio 8” subs custom fitted in the rear deck
    Diamond Audio polished D5 amps in and custom amp rack in the trunk
    Optima “Yellow” top battery in a hidden trunk side wall
    Other Special Interior Components Custom air suspension, optima battery, audio amps, first aid & fire extinguisher all hidden inside the interior trunk panels. Trunk also features a modified Roush tool kit……Leather headliner, Retro 60’s style loop carpet (courtesy of ACC) Custom door panels with black leather and grey suede, billet and polished accents, deleted airbags, 2000 model console with custom console lid, retro Hurst chrome lever and ball, Custom molded center dash with 7” monitor , glove box mounted MSD 6al , custom cut rear deck that houses two 8” subs and interior modifications look as if they were installed from factory.

ENGINE
    Block Stock
    Bore Stock
    Stroke Stock
    Displacement 302
    Crankshaft Stock
    Compression Ratio 9.1
    Rods Stock
    Pistons Stock
    Rings Stock
    Cylinder Heads Edelbrock 351 aluminum
    Cylinder Heads Ported? Stage 3
    Head Porter Higgins ford performance
    Valves (including size)
    Camshaft Sve B303
    Camshaft Specifications
    Rocker Arms SVE 351 1.6
    Valve Springs Crane
    Lifters Crane
    Engine Builder Jason Kitchens

INDUCTION
    Intake Manifold Edelbrock custom polished with a custom “SRD-SR500” end Plate”
    Intake Manifold Ported? Stage 3
    Carburetor or Throttlebody (brand & size) Edebrock 70 mm polished
    Mass Air Meter CL 75mm polished
    Ram Air UPR Boost master tube polished

FUEL DELIVERY
    Fuel Pump BBK 190 lph
    Rating
    Fuel Lines Custom Braided Stainless SRD kit
    Fuel Injectors 42lb Bosche
    Computer Factory
    Chip or Add-On Processor Superchips custom tuned at Higgins ford performance

EXHAUST
    Headers BBK Chrome
    H-Pipe Bassani X Cat X pipe
    Catalytic Converters
    Muffler Borla custom “SRD” kit
    Tailpipes In photo shoot Saleen s351------now I have an exclusive custom set of “SRD” pipes and tips

POWER ADDERS
    Nitrous Oxide (brand) NOS nitrous wet system with purge and polished bottle
    Size of Kit 75 hp
    Accessories Purge
    Supercharger (brand) Power dyne
    Pulley Size 6lb
    Output (max. boost) 6psi
    Turbocharger (brand)
    Output (max. boost)
    Intercooler
    Car also has a snow performance methanol stage two kit on it

DRIVETRAIN
    Transmission World Class T5
    Torque Converter
    Shift Kit
    Stall Speed
    Clutch King Cobra
    Pressure Plate
    Driveshaft Aluminum SVE
    Rearend 8.8
    Differential Auburn PRO
    Gear Ratio 3.73
    Axles 31 spline
    Shifter Hurst upper with a PRO5.0 lower

CHASSIS (front suspension)
    Shocks KYB
    Springs Air ride custom air suspension
    Bushings Energy Suspension
    Sway Bar Saleen S351
    K-Member
    Control Arms
    Wheels Custom 18” gunmetal ssr Gt3 wheels with a fitted polished lip and custom SRD center caps
    Tires Kumho

CHASSIS (rear suspension)
    Shocks Air ride
    Springs Air ride
    Bushings Energy suspension
    Control Arms custom cut bbk lower and Higgins ford uppers
    Traction Devices
    Chassis Stiffening Devices Custom SRD sub frame connectors
    Sub frame Connectors
    Roll Cage
    Wheels Same as front
    Tires Same as front
    Other Chassis Modifications

I built the car a saleen s352 replica and I competed with the car till 2003 wining many trophies and magazine shoots before opening my own company and created the SR 500
    What particular difficulties did you experience during the build-up? U name it the first time it was a learning process and the next time it was a from the metal up built replacing everything on the car or updating it to my person specs !
    List any additional equipment or modifications that you did not include in the previous sections. The entire engine is chromed or polished and the inner walls of the engine bay are also smoothed. The entire car has been modified there is to many unseen things to mention like the retro fitted fuel cap inside the custom fitted and paint matched fuel door other stuff includes filling the hole where the factory seatbelts where at one time and making the piece look as factory as if it never came with the belts.
    When did you complete the car? 5 days before the photo shoot in April
    Does the car compete in any show classes? If so, what awards have you won? Yes it wins most every show it enters and has won over 30 trophies in its pervious “skin”. now this year it has entered three shows and won three best of show trophies in the new form.
    List all the activities in which you participate with your car (i.e. drag racing, autocross, cruises, etc.). The car attended shows as a sponsored car for many companies, We like to go to the local cruises and benefit shows.
    Can you provide any humorous stories or anecdotes as they relate to your car?
    What is the unique history of your car? I built this car with my father and a father son project that has become a obsession now and I have created my own company that does small tuner based work one various cars in our spare time…….the SRD Racing group consist of Me my father max, Justin Padgett, Jason Kitchens.
    Is there anything particularly special about your car (rare equipment, modifications, unusual model/option combinations, etc.)? The Ultimate Mustang” which has been labeled the SR 500, a product of my personal company, Southeastern Racing Development, also known as srdracing.com. I have transformed the car in every aspect to the highest level of modification known, keeping in mind the major industry themes such as High End European super cars, Classic muscle, Street Rod concepts, and minor Import influences with street-strip versatility, and SCCA/ road course capabilities.
    Is there anything else you can tell us about your car or your experiences with the car that may be of interest? At this time I would like to thank the following sponsors for there support and contributions so please mention them as I could have not done this project with out each and every one of them
    -BORLA EXHAUST SYSTEMS
    -OPTIMA BATTERIES
    -DIAMOND AUDIO
    - ROLLINS BODY SHOP
    -UPR PRODUCTS
    -EUROSTANG
    -HIGGINS FORD PERFOMANCE
    -DUGAN RACING
    -TRIM GUILD RACING
    - H & n AUTO TRIM
    - V & W MOTORS
    -CREATIVE SIGNS & ENGRAVING
    SNOW PERFORMANCE
    AUTO CUSTOM CARPETS

NO TRADES ACEPTED AND I DO HAVE APPRAISAL PAPERWORK OF $58,000 AND IT IS INSURABLE THROUGH A CUSTOM CAR INSURANCE COMPANY FOR UP TO $70,000 SO U CAN OBTAIN INSURANCE FOR THE VALUE OF THE CAR
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Damm, Kevin I hope you will be alright after all this is sold off...
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will be great i have just gotten remarried and now to my old highschool crush and she is real supportive

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks i really dont want to sell it but i need it to go to help me out of the money issues i have with my prevous marrage

Hi Ho Silver
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just got back from vacation and my stuff was waiting in me. Thanks Kev
    Black 03' #00917

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How was Hawaii Chris????

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    best of luck to ya kevin wit h everything, you always can pimp another ride when you get back on your feet

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5