Thread: bazooka tubes?

dezert-addict
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bazooka tubes?

just thought i would get some opinions from people that have had an experience with them. I am thinking they will fit nicely behind the seat of my 04 f-250 crewcab #1418.

so if you have any thoughts on them your input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    2004 f-250 CC short bed, black and orange #1418 6.0 psd
    by the way my name is pronounced yon, I know, It's spelled Jon, It's polish ok!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bazooka tubes are nice if you arent in to serious bass. You Probably want get much of a response on this question because most people on the site are bonafied bass heads.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IF you have taken the time to read the forum stickies.....

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...threadid=12089

I would say anyone listening to ANYTHING other than classic rock, Jazz, or Classical music will be unhappy with a Bazooka purchase...

Now, please understand I have a bazooka tube in one of the Mustangs.. so I am a "PRO bazooka" person.

ROb W

dezert-addict
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for your input guys. rob W I read the faq pages agian and again almost every day. I am still thinking of how much time i want to spend, money and what I really want and what will be the best bang for my buck. so I appreciate your input for me and others that you help out.
    jon

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jon... for the customer who wants some definite KICK &some extra volume, but isn't really worried about deep, bowel shaking bass, the bazooka's can be a great way to go.

I like the fact that they are easy to get out of your way quickly & with on person.

I have a powered 8" & a matching 8" slave in the '89 Mustang & its great. they are strapped to the under side of the rear deck so they are off the floor.

Rob W

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont' know. Back in the mini truck era, I knew a guy that had 2 tubes behind his seat and we could hear it coming at the end of the block. Now once you were up to the truck, it didn't sound very strong but it carried well.
    George

Name: Andrew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by cycojon View Post
    just thought i would get some opinions from people that have had an experience with them. I am thinking they will fit nicely behind the seat of my 04 f-250 crewcab #1418.

so if you have any thoughts on them your input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    Did you ever install the Bazooka Tube?

www.woot.com has a 8" Amplified version on sale now I was thinking about getting for my '04 F250 CCAB.

Thanks.

http://electronics.woot.com/offers/b...ef=cnt_wp_3_10