Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why is the 06 not supercharged

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I really like the AWD idea... I like the look of the '06...

whipple is an authorized & prefered vendor for Ford & Ford Racing. The new GT500 is a 5.4 DOHC with a whipple not eaton. Like the adreniline & the GTR (GT{40} replacement will have a 5.4 DOHC or a v-10 (6.8) with a whipple... & the initial test show the 3.3 whipple is whoopin up on pretty much everything else (although the KB guys won't like to hear that)

Rob W

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 2002GreyHD150
    I really like the AWD idea... I like the look of the '06...

whipple is an authorized & prefered vendor for Ford & Ford Racing. The new GT500 is a 5.4 DOHC with a whipple not eaton. Like the adreniline & the GTR (GT{40} replacement will have a 5.4 DOHC or a v-10 (6.8) with a whipple... & the initial test show the 3.3 whipple is whoopin up on pretty much everything else (although the KB guys won't like to hear that)

Rob W
    Whipple and eaton are the same company. Whipple supplies aftermarket s/c's while eaton supplies the OEM units. Just because it is a twinscrew blower does not mean that it is necessarily a whipple. So basically any car that comes with a blower stock it will be an eaton.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "Whipple and eaton are the same company. Whipple supplies aftermarket s/c's while eaton supplies the OEM units. Just because it is a twinscrew blower does not mean that it is necessarily a whipple. So basically any car that comes with a blower stock it will be an eaton."

Not to sure about that statement................................

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by britincali
    "Whipple and eaton are the same company. Whipple supplies aftermarket s/c's while eaton supplies the OEM units. Just because it is a twinscrew blower does not mean that it is necessarily a whipple. So basically any car that comes with a blower stock it will be an eaton."

Not to sure about that statement................................
    Why is that?

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    whipples are now being sold through ford racing products, but not eatons.

i dont think that statement that eaton and whipple are the same company is correct either.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you are right. It is being sold as an aftermarket part and not OEM so that is why it is whipple and not Eaton. Go to SVTperformance.com and look around there. Jim Bell (from Kenne bell) and Dustin Whipple both post over there so you can probably ask Dustin himself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2