Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LFP E-fan

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    cayman,
    Yes, I am. I am pretty sure Mr. Anal (aka STEW) will be all over this. Just noticed your SIG block: is that list current of MODS that still need to be done??

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Krommie,

Yes those mods still need to be done. I've been travelling a bit and the weekend mod time has been slim. I've got a few choices with the pulley combos but can't do anything more till I get my WB/AF installed. I plan to do the idler and e-fan this weekend. The gears I'm not too much in a hurry until I get pasted by my buddies '04 L. I've helped him put on all the same mods as mine but he also put the full exhaust with long tube headers too.

I was just kidding about the rotors. Stewie actually started it. He PM'd me about them and I got worried and started doing a bunch of research to see if I had to change mine around or not. I think I'm leaving mine as is since we don't have directional cooling vanes between the rotors anyway. They look straight on to me.

One very logical point I've been thinking about to turn mine the other way is that have you ever noticed those artsy things at fairs where they have this white piece of cardboard spinning around and they make you drip paint in the middle of it? It spins the color out to the edges in a nice pattern and makes you a little decorative thing. Well I'm thinking it's the same principle. Water and residue would get spun out in the same direction as the slots to the outer edge of the rotor and eventually off. That's my 101 physics example!

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yup,

Forget Cayman, I confronted about the direction of yours. I read TCEs post and since it does not really matter with ours since the cooling fins inside the rotor are not directional I will be mounting mine like this / pointing away from the front of the truck.

And yes it is here Krom!!!! May be mod #2 along with rotors and brakes this sat!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just ordered my e-fan tonight, so I will take pictures as I rip apart the beast!

553-558 14lbs
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    E fans are breeze....lol

Name: BRIAN

Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
    Are these still available?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2