Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "spur of the moment" MOD day: my place today

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lightbulb "spur of the moment" MOD day: my place today

fellas,
    Originally, stew and I were gonna finish some mods this morning in my garage. Then a deal between stew and Marshall closed out which made sense that Marshall also show up (stewie's secret mod, pix later).

Phil (airtroop) is already in town for FFW tomorrow and stew suggested we have him over and OF COURSE, HTNC prez is welcome (he needs some cleaning/detailing to do). Got my bib ready, Phil.

Not sure if you fellas will have time to plan/decide when you read this but all other HTSC bubbas: open invite to y'all:
    dermaestro, 2 tone, 02moneypit, hd4door, 2coolharley, HBHarley, tbbucanrs, socal2003harley, etc.

Wife is cooking lunch so if you decide to show up, lunch at 1200-1300. Pls. holler so wifey will cook enough (LUMPIA and fried rice)

P.S. Will be away from a computer (hands greasy working) so please phone 951-506-7720. Later.

Five-0
    Name: Kirk, 2 tone

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is the lumpia lumpy. Sounds like some unknown ingredients just for me. I'll try anything once. See you there.
    2003 F-150 Harley Davidson "100 yr. anniversary"
    2007 BMW 530i
    2014 RAM 1500

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 2 tone
    Is the lumpia lumpy. Sounds like some unknown ingredients just for me. I'll try anything once. See you there.
    Will make some SPECIAL sauce just for you!

BLOWN 01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i need directions!!!

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Wish I'd seen this before 6:36pm!

Five-0
    Name: Kirk, 2 tone

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The lumpia was excellent. Thanks for saving me some. Nice to meet airtroop from NoCal. Marshall gave me some badges . . . they look sweet. Tony has a mod to top all mods . . . AWESOME! I want one now. 1st I gotta figure out how to get that oil separator on. Is there a "How to" manual for that?

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by dermaestro
    Wish I'd seen this before 6:36pm!
    Plan was not hatched till past midnight...really last minute and spur of the moment. That's why I scrambled and sent PMs to y'all.

1. Marshall got front Bilsteins on and a new hood. No mounting studs were snapped (LEFT-ie, LOSSE-sie, albert). Rears were held off until shackles, t-bars and shock extenders are on hand
    BTW, did not hear back from you so I sold him the oil sep (sorry!)
    2. Stew got rotors on and the MOD that got most of us drooling. He surely got lots of WOOD from this Mod.
    3. Kirk came to get some grub and to STS. Also to scare a few with his siren
    4. Phil got some much-needed detailing done
    5. Did not have time to do mods for me (no biggie,,learned a lot from helping Stew)

Kirk, how you like my special sauce?

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Don't sweat the oil separator. Was busy at work on Friday and couldn't get back to you. I don't have any money right now anyways.

I spent the whole day detailing. I'm beat, but the truck looks t!ts right now.

I finished detailing around 4. Thought about installing my front Bilsteins this morning but I'd have to jack the truck up in my garage to have enough room (since I still can't find my wheel key).

We ordered another wheel key last week. I was hoping to have it by this morning so I could install the shocks, but no luck.

I go and check the mail when I finished and my damn replacement key is there. But now I'm too tired and it's too late to install.

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hope you bring home another trophy this year (like you did last year). Let me know if you need any help with the front shocks...if I make it there tomorrow, we'll knock it out in the show lot.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pics from mod day!

Well first off,

I have to send out a big thanks to Kromdom for yet another mod day at his house. Many thanks to Mrs Kromdom for whipping up some outstanding grub! Defintely a great day and got a few things accomplished. Got to Finally meet Airtroop, Mrs Airtroop and the little troopers! You boys are in trouble come L fest! Troop and Family are great people, a pleasure to meet and his truck is a dayum Beast. Without further adieu, here are some snaps.

Kromdom helping out with some sponsorship decals on Troops Truck

New Hood On

Shaker Scoop On

Proglass Ram Air Shaker Hood and Chrome Squirt Nozzels

Kromdom and 100th Swapping hood out

100th Finishing up Front Bilstein install

Kromdom overseeing Bilstein install sporting the Phillipino Boonie Cover

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Originally posted by kromdom
    Plan was not hatched till past midnight...really last minute and spur of the moment. That's why I scrambled and sent PMs to y'all.

1. Marshall got front Bilsteins on and a new hood. No mounting studs were snapped (lLEFT-ie, LOSSE-sie, albert). Rears were held off until shackles, t-bars and shock extenders are on hand
    BTW, did not hear back from you so I sold him the oil sep (sorry!)
    2. Stew got rotors on and the MOD that got most of us drooling. He surely got lots of WOOD from this Mod.
    3. Kirk came to get some grub and to STS. Also to scare a few with his siren
    4. Phil got some much-needed detailing done
    5. Did not have time to do mods for me (no biggie,,learned a lot from helping Stew)

Kirk, how you like my special sauce?
    Sorry but I have to turn the tables on you Krommie......
    This thread is USELESS without PICS!
    and....let the cat outta the bag, what's Toy's mod to beat all mods and Stewie's secret mod?

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Sorry Stew.....you just beat my last post! You musta been reading my mind.
    Good job guys! Awesome.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stew and TOny are one in the same I am him and he is I

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by bgstew6
    Stew and TOny are one in the same I am him and he is I
    are you quoting shakespeare again, son?? How about a pix of another busted knuckle??? close-ups of the chrome squirt nozzles??

Okay sorry, so that was a secret before? LOL!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast