Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whos got HIDS in their HD?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

whos got HIDS in their HD?

hey i was wondering if anyones got hids in ther HD if soo wanna see pics.

what brand and k

what are the blubs sizes for the HD foglights and headlight. thinking about getting hids top and bottom

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lights

I've got Zenarc's on mine....they are unbelievable!!!! I can't help you w/ price though b/c they were on there when I bought the truck. I can tell you though..they are worth every penny. I think they are approximately $600 new (thought I read somewhere on here). GET EM'

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    got any pics?

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    click
    Tazz

Cam Slammin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    check my gallery

Tuned by Patrick @ PSI Motorsports 585hp & 609tq @ 15psi

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    just in case you missed this special: http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...threadid=17706

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    check my gallery

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i just got a set but for the life of me i cant remember the name. it is some japanese brand. they are a true blue setup. a guy that has a customization shop by me did them for 500 installed. i was kind of leary in the beginning because i never heard of the brand but he had been running them on his expy for about 8 months with no problems and they have the look of all the high end cars (navigator, BMW,etc...). im gonna try and find the box so i can figure out the name but trust me once you get the HID setup you will be amazed at how much light output there is.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    wow, 500 for just a conversion kit?

Sylvania Xenarc HID's is THE BEST way to do a HID setup. the ONLY street legal kit, and the ONLY kit you can keep your high beams. THe retrofit kits let you keep the stock housings, but a Xenarc is a full plug and play swap. the problem with doing a HID conversion in the stock heads is the stock head reflectors are for halogen lights. HID's require different reflectors, or else it will scatter the light and put a glare out. Also, with conversions you lose your high beams, and whoever says "you dont need high beams with HID"s is with the xenarcs, its incredibly bright....flip on the high beams and holy crap! its like day time. lol

Xenarcs used to go for over 900 a set a few years back, they eventually dropped in price like everything else, to around 450. Now that the new body style f150's are out, Sylvania is ending production on the xenarcs for our trucks, so many sites have them discounted for 350-400 bucks a set. I think bigbill is getting them on here for around 300-350 thats a hell of a price and i'd jump on it right away

Cam Slammin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I spent alomst 1k for both my kits, which are brighter than almost anything on the road.

the kits were $350 a piece, did my own install, plus fog lamps 180 and time priceless

Capo Regime
    Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Silverstars here.....

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts

Onebad150

Originally posted by onebadf150
    I spent alomst 1k for both my kits, which are brighter than almost anything on the road.

the kits were $350 a piece, did my own install, plus fog lamps 180 and time priceless
    What brand HID fogs do you have for only $180?
    I'm looking to change out my OEM fogs for HID's to match the Xenarcs after Bill gets them in stock.

Mods=L&S Oil Sep, Blackwood trim & mirror caps, Navi ant' base, E-brake pedal, CAI, C&L Intake & Plenum, 95mm MAF tube, SBTB, 170 T-Stat, Predator+RWTD custom tune, 8# lower, PG Ti900.7 amp, JLA XR570-CXi & Stealthbox, FTVB, Finned Trans Pan, Line of Fire LED, J-Jent Grille, RotorPro Dimpled & Slotted rotors, LED taillights, chrome door strikes, billet locks & coat hangers, ChickenEars Engine Billet package #1&2+door sills, Metco billet aux idler bracket & pulleys, LFP E-Fan, Xenarc HID heads, clear corners, Roush HID fogs, Bedrug, L' 3rd, Kenwood DDX-7017 DVD+TV+Sirrius+RevCam, Lotek dual pillar pod with AutoMeter boost gauge & DynoJet WBC, fog switch mod, UPR billet window switches and door locks, FAST overlays, LFP 58" bars, Hotchkis TVS, Bilsteins, DblG Panhard, Cervinis Cobra R hood, BFG T/A KDW 2 tires, Hawk Ceramic pads, MGP caliper covers.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what size are the bulbs? top and bottom?

Cam Slammin
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My HID kits cost $350 a piece = $700 + fogs and brackets around $180

my HID's are made by KDG and the use Hella ballast the bulbs #'s are 9007 and 9006

the factory fogs are H1

*SOLD - but not forgotten
    Name: Chuck NHTOC #291

Liked 51 Times in 44 Posts
    Originally posted by onebadf150
    My HID kits cost $350 a piece = $700 + fogs and brackets around $180

my HID's are made by KDG and the use Hella ballast the bulbs #'s are 9007 and 9006

the factory fogs are H1
    Wow, those are still good prices, especially on the fogs. I can't find any plug and play kits for that price. How much work was it to make them fit?

http://www.gmpperformance.com/index....tail&PID=84661

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast