Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JL Stealthbox Available

Smoke This
    Name:

Group Buy

I have a friend that is a dealer here in Houston, TX. I need a list of items that owners here on the site are interested in. Then we can narrow down a particular list of favorites and I can get prices directly from the manufacturers...Pioneer, JL, Kenwood, etc...

At one time I asked to get a price on 15 Kenwood KVT 911DVD headunits which sell for around $2200 in the store and $1800 on ebay and I was given a price of $900 per unit when bought in quantity of 15

So let me know

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Heres a pic with the screen closed

2002, Grey, Bedrug, JLP 6lb lower, denso plugs, Diablo chip, jlp airbox, Boost and fuel pressure gauges, pionner dvd, nav unit, upgraded speakers, sub box
    in rear console. metco, some underhood bing, bling
    NHTOC# 48
    2003 harley sportster custom,
    black and silver of course

Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Group Buy

Originally posted by Smoke This
    I have a friend that is a dealer here in Houston, TX. I need a list of items that owners here on the site are interested in. Then we can narrow down a particular list of favorites and I can get prices directly from the manufacturers...Pioneer, JL, Kenwood, etc...

At one time I asked to get a price on 15 Kenwood KVT 911DVD headunits which sell for around $2200 in the store and $1800 on ebay and I was given a price of $900 per unit when bought in quantity of 15

So let me know
    I don’t know about everyone else, but I am sure you could round up 15 guys (gals) for a JL stealth box.

I will be looking for some Alpine F1 stuff after the current list if issues are resolved.

Boostin' Daily.
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: Re: Group Buy

Originally posted by Ayrton
    I don’t know about everyone else, but I am sure you could round up 15 guys (gals) for a JL stealth box.
    Agreed. I am definately one of them.
    NHOTC #23
    2002 Supercharged Harley Davidson Supercrew DSG - Fast Daily Driver.
    1985 Turbocharged RX-7 GSL-SE "Cosmo" 13B-RE - Much, Much, Faster Weekend Racer.
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT Convertible bone stock - Weekend Cruiser.
    1998 Sea-Doo GTX-Limited too many mods!

Lax Junkie
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Can you fit a 12w6v2 in the JL stealthbox? If so, I'm all for group buy. I just want more than a 12w3 since I only have room for one sub.
    2k2 DSG #10156
    nhtoc# 118

Resident newbie
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just to clarify, the JL Audio stealthbox for the newer HD's has a 12" woofer installed. I have seen some JL stealboxes with 10's in them as well, not sure if they make those anymore. This newer version comes with a 12W3v2-D2 woofer and I've heard good things about this unit but have never personally heard one. I am currently waiting on ProBox to build me one almost identical to the JL but with their own twist. It will be done in a week or so. I will have the first prototype and give the feedback directly to Probox. They even told me if I didn't like the finished product I didn't have to buy it. So, we'll see.

Also a car audio shop in Tallahassee told me they would sell me a JL audio stealthbox for $499 but they would have to order it, probably like everybody else also.
    Last edited by Harleyscrew#713; 02-11-2003 at 10:46 PM.
    03' Black Harley Davidson F150 #713
    My Harley Pics

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Whoo Hoo, another GA HD.

Welcome to the club, please be sure to register for a number and a chance to win free goodies.

Maximus Horsepowerus
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe a tuner could contact JL and find out minimum order quantity for the stealth box... Maybe we could get a good deal on a group buy?

Ken

Resident newbie
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nevermind, I found it....
    Last edited by Harleyscrew#713; 02-11-2003 at 11:21 PM.

Lax Junkie
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, just realized I asked a question from the other thread that was older that I had already read before this one.

My brain just doesn't function sometimes..

Smoke This
    Name:

So everyone is interested in the JL stealth box it seems like...

I myself want to purchase some video/navigation equiptment, if anyone is interested also, let me know..

I will get a price on JL stealth boxes from my dealer and see what the group buy price will be.....

Boostin' Daily.
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Smoke This
    I will get a price on JL stealth boxes from my dealer and see what the group buy price will be.....
    There you go!
    In another Forum that I belong to, Some of the Mods/Admins usually contact the Vendor Directly on behalf of the members, to get a REALLY, REALLY Good Group Price.

Maybe we can contact JL directly, as the NHOTC?,
    Maybe they can offer special discounts to NHTOC Members?

Maybe I am just talking out of my ***.?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Regardless of what orifice you think you are talking out of, count me in if the price is good enough.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    St. Louis said in another thread that if the JL Stealthbox is not installed by a qualified dealer, you will only get 90 day warranty. I guess that means you can purchase it online and bring it to a qualified dealer for installation. Is this true St. Louis?

BLWN HOG
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If I remember right, St Louis Lightning - now St Louis Harley posted back on f150online that the rear console needs "permanent" and "major" modification for the box to work. Something to keep in mind for those considering this solution. No flames please;t

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2