Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: She has finally arrived - Need some help though

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We will get it worked out for you, We understand how difficult it is for you chap's to get thing's or thing's done thru Ford....Cheers.
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Ben-hur
    Name:

I thought my problems were getting sorted as well, that is until I spent an hour on to the phone to Ford US and Ford UK.

Seems as though no one can work out how to get a replacement keyless code for the doors, as that is missing as well.

Does anyone know the type of equipment that is required to tell me what the code is? will a standard ODBC reader be able to determine it?

Many Thanks.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess that I am missing something here.

You dont have any keyfobs so get some new ones and have them reprogrammed for the truck?

Do you have keyless entry pad on the truck?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still searching

Keyless Entry Keypad Code Programming
    Enter the permanent factory keyless entry keypad code.
    Press the 1/2 button within five seconds to activate the programming mode. Holding the 1/2 button for more than two seconds after activation will erase the stored customer code. The door locks will lock, then unlock, confirming the code is erased. The existing code will not need to be erased to program new a code.
    Within five seconds, enter the new five-digit keyless entry keypad code. The door locks will lock and unlock to confirm the new code is programmed.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The keypad code he has not..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dbl G pm sent

Ben-hur
    Name:

Yep, seems like a got a parts car :-( but there again for only $15,300 what can I expect.

Just to confirm I have 2 sets of keys, one of which is original
    I have two keyfobs, one of which needs programming, the other works.

I have no key codes for the keyless entry and need to find a way to access it.

An aftermarket remote start keyfobs were lost by the port, so I have to sort that out as well.

The keys to the fibre glass bed cover were also lost, but I have a locksmith workjing on that at the moment.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ben-hur,
    Sorry to hear about all your problems. At least she is in your possession and you can get everything back to tip top shape.

About your code, if you know the originating dealer, they may be able to help you out. When I worked at a dealership here, every car/truck that came in, the inventory manager would write the keycode down on the inventory shhet, and it was stored in a backroom in files. It sometimes was not easy to find, but that's how they did it. Hopefully you know the original selling dealership, and they did something similar. I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Ben-hur
    Name:

Originally posted by Grey Wolf
    Ben-hur,
    Sorry to hear about all your problems. At least she is in your possession and you can get everything back to tip top shape.

About your code, if you know the originating dealer, they may be able to help you out. When I worked at a dealership here, every car/truck that came in, the inventory manager would write the keycode down on the inventory shhet, and it was stored in a backroom in files. It sometimes was not easy to find, but that's how they did it. Hopefully you know the original selling dealership, and they did something similar. I hope this helps.

Good luck.
    Thanks, I believe it came from Cleveland, so I spent some time talking to Liberty and Great Lakes Ford and although Liberty acknowledged servicing they didn't supply it.

It was financed by Ford Credit, so I might try to get the number from them if they have kept the records.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I should add the more info you can get about the original sale the better. Purchasers name and date of sale are something that they may want/need so they can search their books with a norrowed search. I know they wrote the code on the invoice, but they may not have kept those too long. They also had a book that logged all the info, IIRC. Logged by date of sale with owners name and code.

Goood luck.

Bob

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK

Who has got the service manual CDs for an 01. I know that Kromdom does but he is out of town. I am having troubles with my 02 CD, cant display the wiring diagrams, I think that I have an Adobe acrobat reader problem. Everything else works on my 02 CDs. Come gents I know someone out there has to have some 01 CDs.

IF you do please get with Ben Hur....email him the PDF wiring Diagrams for his truck..

I will keep looking for you Ben....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My 02 work's , it is the 00-01 that doesn't . His truck is a 01.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Time sensitive Dbl G???

Maybe try resetting the year on your system clock back to 2001 and see what happens? Only a suggestiong.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ben where you at I know it says south coast but it's quite a long coast line I have a manual for F150s that I used to find wiring for my AVIC head unit so I might be able to help

Ben-hur
    Name:

Originally posted by hemiuk
    Ben where you at I know it says south coast but it's quite a long coast line I have a manual for F150s that I used to find wiring for my AVIC head unit so I might be able to help
    Hi Hemi,

I live in South Staffs. NW of Birmingham, whereabout are you?

Many Thanks,

John

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast