Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: E.M. Positive Wiring Kit (OFFICAL)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up E.M. Positive Wiring Kit (official)

Positive wiring kit produced to the same standards as the grounding kit many of us purchased, Danny has been slaving away at it and has come up with the kit that utilizes the positive terminal we all received with the grounding kit and replaces the positive wire group from the battery to strater, battery to fuse block, fuse block to coil, coil to strater,with fuse blocks (for a 130 or 200 Amp. fuse) that mount's to the fire wall.

Now he is coming up with an up graded Alternator wire also, a 150 Amp. Or a 200Amp. Direct replacement. The positive kit will come Red as the stock color, but as before we can order these in the color's we had to chose from with the other kit. Green, White, Blue, Yellow, Black and Grey at no additional charge.
    The kit is selling for $130 + FREE shipping, plus no color change cost if you chose to go that route.

He is still working on the Alternator wire replacement and we don't have a price on that yet, but they will have that shortly.

So thanks again to Danny and his team for providing us with another great product before it hit's the general masses. Let's start a list guy's and Gal's as to get a feel of demand. Thanks Garret and Romeo (because we all know he is the GB guru)........Danny will pipe in and give us more details on this kit than I could possibly provide.......

This is where to send your payments:

Paypal preferred: send to daniel@ehrlichmotorsports.com
    - Money order:
    1133 N Main St.
    Mocksville NC
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    O.K. guy's, I will start the list for Krommie , so pipe up if interested in ordering one.
    The people listed below have expressed interest in ordering/receiving the positive wiring kit. If you are still interested or have changed your mind please post up. Let me or Krommie know if you are still in or not.
    These names were gathered from the thread for the E.M. Grounding kit. Thanks Garrett.

As always G/B's save us all money.

1. Dbl G - Red
    2. Blown4DR
    3. bgstew6
    4. SurfsUP
    5. 2002GreyHD150
    6. dermaestro
    7. jpanchalk - Blue
    8. tonysailor - Red

ORDERS PLACED AND COLOR ORDERED

1. Dbl G - Pos.Kit/Alt.- Red
    2. tonysailor - Pos. Kit/Alt. - Red
    3. huot 5- Pos. Kit/Alt. - Red

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    One note about the price for guys interested or thinking about it, all colors are 130 and shipping is free. Extra fuses will probably be about 10 bucks a piece unless I can find them somewhere else for less than what I'm paying now.

That's about it for now. There are some more specific product details info on page 46 of the old ground wire kit thread.

Thanks,
    Danny

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    From Page 46 of the old thread.

[QUOTE] Ok there are three wires in the factory assembly. Battery to starter, battery to coil, coil to starter.

The new system will go like this. Battery to starter, battery to fuse block, fuse block to coil, coil to starter.

That's it.

Thanks for starting the list Garrett,
    Danny [QUOTE]

More info from Danny in regards to the wire quality and fuse sizing.

[QUOTE] Also the insulation/jacket we use has a high resistance to heat and we are using short runs so we can easily handle the 200-250 amp current ratings of the upgraded alternators that some guys have.

As for the fuses, they are called Mega-Fuses and they are available in 100,125,150,175,200,225, and 250 amp ratings. I will not stock all of these but I will keep a few of the most popular choices. I’m thinking that guys will probably only want 2 or 3 different fuses but the choices are there and all fuses will work with the same fuse box. That’s one reason I chose this setup. [QUOTE]

Does this guy do the research or what, I think he needs to buy a HD, he is as bad as we are..

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm interested. What's the ETA for this GB?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what are the benefits of a positive wiring kit?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here is the ETA

E-mail from Danny. [QUOTE] I would say about two weeks before we could ship the first kits. It just depends on how long it takes to get the fuse boxes and fuses in. [QUOTE]

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There may only be a small performance gain from the positive wires. The main reason I think that guys wanted these was for the appearance. It also makes it easier to use the positive terminal that was in the grounding kit.

Danny

jpanchalk
    Name:

I'm in...as always.

BLUE

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT

THEY ARE READY FOLK'S !!!!!!

Just got off the phone with Danny and they are ready to start taking orders.

Cost break down, $130 shipped any color they offer.

$10 Additional will get you a upgraded Alternator wire when ordering the kit.

If you want the Alternator wire after-wards and you ordered the kit it will be $15

If do not want to order the kit and would like a Alternator wire it will be $20

Shipping is included in all the pricing for the lower 48 States, if you are outside the U.S. please contact Danny for additional shipping cost's.

ORDERING INFO IS IN THE FIRST POST

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys. Garrett, thanks, yes we are ready to take orders.

After talking with the Ford dealer here I am going to recommend a 200 amp fuse for the assembly based on the current draw of the starter.

Again, the system will have everything you need and will come in red unless you want a different color. All colors are the same price and shipping is included.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Danny

Name:

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to back out of this one this month. Money's too tight.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thumbs up

Well guy's I just got the ball rolling here. Pay-Pal sent, color RED. Ordered the positive kit and the Alternator wire upgrade too.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WIll have to wait till next month as well. Same reason as Derm!

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He has got them ready to go! Come on fellas, perfect time to upgrade that alternator wire and Pos side of the battery to get everything to match up. I am all over this at the beginning of next month!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast