Thread: XCalibrator2 Information

Fast with Class
    Name: Tony

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

XCalibrator2 Information

Looking at getting the above then having it pro tuned before returning to the street.

Question I have should I wait till I have the stein blower port job before doing this?

With the mods listed below is my stock block in danger??

the mods are 2lb lower, L upper, LFP idler kit, LFP electric fan, em ground kit, voltage stablizer, C & Ll air tube, plenum exhoned and ceramic coated, phenolic spacer, oil seperator, ruslow pulleys on water pump and power steering, and air box mod for the engine

Transmission, mag hytec pan with FTVB and extra tranny cooler.

Diff mag hytec cover.

Thanks for your input.

T
    DSG #50, Steig Stage V+-ported intake & plenum-TB 1650 cfm-Perf intercooler-SCT 2600 MAF-Cone filter-TCP dual e-fan-Kooks headers-JDM cat back-Hi flow cats-MP braclet-Billet 90 mm pulleys-2.93upper-6 lb lower-Grounding 0 ga wire kit-0 pos wire kit-AFCO dual fan heat exchanger-DM* oil catch can-J&S vampire anti knock-Chiller killer-3row rad-3 micron reusable SS oil filter-mag fine filter-FS2500 oil filter kit-Breed vlv covers-Trans vlv body mod-Mag Hytec trans&diff covers-pan hard bar-Rear sway bar-Bilstein ft shocks-QA-1 rr shocks-Police laser jammer-Cabin air filter mod-Fuctional Shaker Ram air hood-Sound deadening in cab-Innovation west SS rad cover-Laser jammer

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just got off the phone with James @ SCT... VERY interesting stuff on the Xcal-2...

1.) initial release will ONLY have the code read/clear, datalog, & up to 20 parameter monitoring... you can select the 20 parameters from the entire EEC-V sensor bank OR you have access to (2) two analog inputs (IE 0-5V wide band sensor that will read in voltage on the display.

2.) the User adjustable features like Injector size, axle ratio, spark, tires etc. will initially be tuned by the SCT authorized tuner & then eventually be a downloadable update file for your handheld to increase the useability & upgrade capability.

3.) Programming for the Xcal-2 is identical to the Xcal 1 so if someone like the Famed Torrie or others is a wizard with xcal 1 then xcal 2 will just be Panadora's box.. LOL

Seeing this in Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords this month.. reading up on it.. & the fact they have a tune for my wife's '04 Mountaineer (I see a supercharger in her future) gets my vote!

Rob W