Thread: No orders

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No orders

August Deros and still no orders. Fin ally broke down and caLLED EM TODAY AFTER WATCHIN FOLKS WITH oCT derosES GETTIN ORDERS LAST WEEK. Guy says yeah, you have retainability, so does your wife. you should have had orders already... NO DUHHHHHH ..... Git ur Done!!!! Another day or 2 i suppose........ Losing my mind here

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Good luck with your orders and hope you get one that is best fit for you, career and family.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey man I feel ya!! When the wife and I were stationed at Yokota, we got lost in the then "new" MILPDS system. Did you call your functional at AFPC? Give them a call and tell them that you are close. Also if you go back stateside, they only have to give you 60 days notice!!

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah, I know. trouble is I want to leave mid July instead of the first of August. That way I can get in some leave, get settled in the new place and get the kids in school early so they dont miss much. If I make that happen then I am at 60 days now. even if its not till August I am at about 75 days or so. We are wanting DOver or Charleston or Mcguire so that means Mcchord or Elsworth probably!!!!!!! I can punch with 20 in 9 months. Wife still has 2 Plus yrs left though. Fingers are crossed its not too bad. Hard to argue though if they are going to put us together ya know.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So 2 more years in the UK doesn't appeal to ya then lol if it was l think you'd be on your own buddy

GOT BLING?
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey 150H-D looks like I am coming to join ya bro....... VMPF says 62nd maintenance squadron.......... still waiting on it to sink in -----not really where I wanted to be buuuuuuuuuuuuut do tell whats it like up there?

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Krazy, so you are coming to the land of Liquid Sunshine. Sucks that I just departed for Germany. The base is not that bad, they are doing a lot of construction. What is your job? The mission isn't that big. Will let you know more later.