Thread: DFAS pay survey

jpanchalk
    Name:

Exclamation DFAS pay survey

Like I tell my guys - any time we get to voice concerns and complaints about a supporting agency we should jump on it. So I was tickled pink when I got this invite for a DFAS customer survey. There's a generic username and password, so anyone can take it. Well, maybe not retirees. I encourage you all to voice complaints if, like most service men I know, you've had nothing but problems getting pay changes or TDY reimbursement.

Forwarded message follows:

Dear DFAS Customer,

The Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) is committed to improving and maintaining high quality services for its customers. Following a successful survey conducted last year, DFAS has once again asked the Division for Human Resources Products and Services of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management to collect feedback on satisfaction with its products and services. Please complete this customer satisfaction survey based on your experiences with DFAS during the last year.

Your participation is voluntary, and your feedback will be completely anonymous. It should take less than 15 minutes to complete the survey. To access the survey, select http://www.paassessor.org/survey/sur...&p=MilPay2005, or use the following information:

URL: http://www.paassessor.org/survey
    Logon/Username: MilPay2005
    Password: MilPay2005

If you have trouble logging on to the survey, make sure that your internet browser has Java enabled and that any pop-up blocking software is disabled.

If you have any questions about the survey, or if you have special needs that make it difficult for you to complete the survey, call the survey hotline at 1-866-725-4700 or e-mail us at DFASMilitaryPay@opm.gov.

Thank you for your participation. Your input is important and will be used by DFAS to better serve your needs.

Sincerely,

Tarl Kudrick, Ph.D.
    Division for Human Resources Products and Services
    U.S. Office of Personnel Management

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for the link, on it right now

Misplaced Texan
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ^^^ i agree thanks for the link

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    kudos man! trying to get money from uncle sam is like.....well i dont want to ramble on......

jpanchalk
    Name:

Hmmm, I think I had an internet SNAFU once I hit send. Guess I'll have to reiterate my complaints a second time, you know, just to double-tap it!

SEMPER FI
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If it's a govt web site don't you have to triple tap