Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ROLL CALL!!!! All J-ho Members Post Up

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ah screw that show! you know you wanna come to the first ever J-LO-HO meet! haha

its been a biatch trying to work out a date thats best for everyone. the photo man can only do sundays, jpanchalk leaves around the 17th so it had to be before that, and the only open day between now and then that is an available sunday for andy to take photos is the 26th, which sucks because tattoo has another show and its also FFW Va, so alot of the L guys wont be at the meet.

o well, it'll be a little smaller than expected, but still should be a good time. Then in august i think we are planning a dyno day at johnny's, so maybe we can get a better turnout then

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    im at johnnys 1000000%. if i want to tune that day do I need to sign up or call him in advance? how are we working that???

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    not sure yet, i know flatout has an appointment, but we are going to see if we can get ahold of johnny and make a whole day out of things.

gonna wait til the J-LO-HO meet is over 1st though before we start figuring out that meet

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    This still set for the 26th? Gonna be in NYC and across the river in Bloomfield during the week ... maybe could stay over the weekend to become an honorary J-Ho?
    aka LeeRandall - NHTOC #25

jpanchalk
    Name:

Hell yeah - do it! Unfortunately we won't have any t-shirts to give you since WE DON'T HAVE THE FINAL DESIGN YET!

(just busting balls, Josh!)

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    hey Lee...shoot me a PM with your cell #. definately stop by if you'll be in NYC! we'll have at least one other person coming from NY. hopefully more though.

and yes, no shirts yet but i just got some t-shirt info from Nan, and waiting to talk to Acwalsh on AIM b/c he said he may have a tshirt connection.

i'll probably work on finishing the logo today. the logo will definately be done by the meet. i just haven't been in the biggest rush to finish it since there's no way possible to get shirts by the meet sunday. but it'll be soon

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...threadid=19867

info on the August Dyno Day if anybody is interested in going. please post up ASAP!

*edit*

and info on Sunday's meet!!!

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...threadid=19874
    Last edited by Harley#356; 06-20-2005 at 12:40 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3