Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: be ready to get RAGING MAD

Harley-less Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had seen a link to that site a little while back, on another message board. At first I got mad, but then I realized that all he's doing is just trying to get a rise out of us, and get some attention. Well, with many of us, he did just that. It's clear after watching that video clip that he has no clue about what he's talking about. I thought they ripped into him pretty good, and made him look like a complete fool on national tv, which I think kicksa$$. He probably went on there to get his message across, yet he ended up getting slammed pretty hard. Props to Fox for that one lol.

Just my Pickup & my Dog
    Name: Chris

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Enraged but I hope your all tolerant.

Tolerant of his rights and tolerant of his freedoms. His crap is good because it gives everyone a chance to show how tolerant Americans are.

Dogs that want to violate him and put him in a hole are no better than the Dogs of the world we are currently fighting that oppressed and tortured their dissenting citizens.

Now that you know what it feels like to take a few cheap shots, let him rant, stand up to him and for him. Give him a hug and say welcome to America. Your opinion is yours and I have mine and we can all live in prosperity and peace.

Otherwise your just a dog no better than powerful oppressing flucks we are fighting all across the globe.

#4954, 12APR01
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

points very well taken

* called wounded soldiers “leeches” and celebrates when U.S. servicemen are killed in action,

* “Don't military pukes learn anything? Nine more Marines bite the big one in combat. Stupid is as stupid does!”

* Number of US soldiers killed in the Iraq War, of their own doing, because they CHOSE to be leeches: 1,583. These scumbags asked for it, and got it. Simper Cry

Above are some of his "notable" quotes.

I have been to the jungles of Laos, New Guinea, Cambodia and Vietnam to look for the remains of the fallen. I have volunteered to be part of several burial details and I have seen/heard/felt the cries/tears/anguish of those that the dead have left behind.

This is personal and I maintain my position: I will beat the crap out of this cat when I see him. If this makes me a "dog", then so be it and may God have mercy on my soul.
    Last edited by kromdom; 06-16-2005 at 12:27 AM.

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I got your back buddy! Scum is as Scum Does! You dont like the freedoms that we provide for you then get the He77 out of my country!

WOOF WOOF!

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    two words--blanket party

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AZZ--Whoopin!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question

Where is this IDIOT from? France (note the hair style)??? The feeling holds true and is the same nomatter where this video has been seen. Guys at my work (myself included) want to show him what freedom REALLY is, or in his case is not, when he is hog tied and dropped off just inside the largest Marine base on the west coast. HTSC brothers, get my meaning?

2003 HARLEY DAVIDSON F-150 #2888 (Black) of 10,047. Born on 1/23/03.
    Formerly "100th#2888"

Dual Magnaflows w/ X, HID headlights, LED rear, L 3rd, Line of Fire, Roush fogs, Eibach 1" front drop, 2" Bell Tech rear drop, "L" spec Bilsteins at all 4, Ported and Polished throttle body, Custom polished stock upper, Volant intake, METCO Idler pulleys, Innovations ProSport. TRADED IN ON 6/3/08. Fun while the ride lasted. U.S. NAVY SEABEES RETIRED.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bring him on up,

I have a nice little place where I work with limited access and no one will hear a peap!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry Not a popular guy!!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is this FOOL still walkin ? he does not deserve to breath the same air ! I have said it before and I say it again "some people are alive today because of gun laws" someone needs to help him see the light and move towards it.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    just tried to look at his site and thank the lord it's been shut down there is some justice in this world

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sean Hannity kicks AZZ!!!!!!!!!

www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    he just wanted his 15 min of fame .... sound like he never had a history class or better yet .i wounder if he even finished school ....

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The guy is now part of the witness protection program and his every need is being paid for by the taxpayers just to keep his dumbazz alive.

I wouldn't think twice about squeezing the trigger! I didn't spend 10 years in the military protecting this scumbag to hear this kind of crap on national tv.

This is what happens when ignorent humans cross-breed..

Nuff said...

-Del

Superbeast
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    now the little punk MF has a site about cops - forsakethepolice.info

check out his statement to the victims of Katrina....

To the victims of Hurricane Katrina
    I have no family or friends who were affected by the storms. We are all safe and sound. To those who were affected by the storms, specifically those who stayed despite warnings, and those who lost everything because you didn't have insurance, I simply quote Nelson Muntz: "Hah-Hah!"
    To those who did have insurance, I hope the insurance companies deny each and every claim on the basis of "morale hazard".

This guy really is vermin. he's also doing a web site trying to predict when the leader of the morom church will die.

On his new "opposethetroops.com", he says the following
    "The military does not protect our right to free speech, or any of our other freedoms. That is merely propoganda put out by the military. Our country would actually do just fine under a defense strategy of "every man for himself".

If that were actually put into place, how long do you think he'd last if it were every man for himself?
    Last edited by Venom; 09-03-2005 at 10:34 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast