Thread: J-ho shirt design

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

J-ho shirt design

has anyone taken a look at the Florida guys logo?

I do not know what Josh has in store for the front yet but I kinda like the idea of some text with the state. Also if anyone has any input/changes they feel may be helpful with the back logo please post up.

I am posting bc I like the looks of the Fla guys a lot and thought maybe some of you would post up some of your ideas.

Chris
    2003 Black HD
    AIM: ACWALSH8

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    the FL logo looks really good, but not my exact thoughts of where i was heading with this logo. theirs has color which makes a big difference, right now ours are just b&w. i was going towards a 50ish style with the maltese cross, font types, just B&W, and the chick outlines. i'm not too crazy about the outline of our state on the shirt. i know what the state of NJ looks like, i dont need a giant black or white blob in the shape of it on my shirt

i posted up months ago with the possible logo idea's for input/changes or suggestions for totally different/new ones. most of you guys liked the logos, gave me some changes, i picked the one that everybody liked the most to go with on the back, made the suggested changes, now 1/2 the peopel change their mind after i spent all the time making the logo up

its fine with me though, i know myself, tattoostuff, and a few others liked the logo's i did up so i can just get MBO to make those shirts for me, and whoever else can design their own up and get them printed wherever. doesnt really matter to me.
    dont get me wrong, i'm not pissed or upset or anything, its all good to me. i liked my logo's and a few others did as well, so if some people dont like it, dont get one and make a different one
    i cant please everybody at once

jpanchalk
    Name:

I just had a rant today at work about changing a plan half-way through an operation. My recommendation to Josh - go with what you've got. We've had since 21 MAR 05 to view the initial ideas and contribute new ideas. I provided feedback, and it was taken into account. If no one else did, I'd guess they were happy with them. Any if anyone want's to change it, they can always design it themselves and do up the next iteration of shirts.

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok....let me post this.

my above post was posted 2 minuted before i talked with josh on AIM. i am not changing the logo and as i told him i found a few ideas for the front small logo bc i have yet to see the 3rd one from that page. i provided josh with some things i thouhgt would be cool. thats all. ok?

jpanchalk
    Name:

Word, Chris! It just sounded like you wanted to revamp it all now when we were so close to getting them made. I have no doubt it will look kick-azz.

Kenne Bell and SCT PRP
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nah. not a revamp. i showed josh a pic that i thought would look cool..blah blah blah and we think it will become out sticker instead.

w/e its o big deal. i appologize for sounding however i did

jpanchalk
    Name:

Hmm...I didn't think about stickers! All the better!

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    like i said its all good fella's....i just didnt want this thread to turn into another one to totally revamp the t-shirt design since thats why i started that other thread months ago. i spent about 2 hours doing this one up getting it big enough and clear enough to use, and figuring out more cool chit in photoshop to get the fonts to look nice and follow the shape of the logo, etc.
    it may look like it was a piece of cake and took me 15 minutes, but everything but the chick outlines which i "borrowed" from online is all done by hand in photoshop, maltese cross, flames, everything. so took a while to get it looking just right

anybody else who wants to design up a logo feel more than free to! I'm definately game for a few different designed J-HO shirts. can do this batch now, then somebody else can start on another logo and work on it and we can do a 2nd round of shirts in the fall or something.

ACWalsh had a few good idea's for the J-HO decals. i'll do up a rough one, get you guys feedback, and go from there. We'll probably have 2 different decals for the logo's though since we see to be split 50/50 on the logo style in mind.
    right now i gotta finish the front shirt logo though. i've had it done just gotta clean it up. i'll start a new thread on decals once the shirt dealio is done