Thread: Aug meet planning thread

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Venom
    I'm in for a room with 2 doubles

I'll be happy if I hit 350-360RWHP
    I need a room with 2 doubles.

I don't mind rooming with someone.
    Last edited by SoFlaHarley; 07-18-2005 at 12:04 PM.
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll take one cheap-o room special.

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks like we might have so many peeps we might need a permit....hahahaha
    JLP shortblock, Stage 3 heads and cams, 2.3 Whipple w/3" upper and 4# lower.Ba2800, Accufab, Pacesetter LT's, 60#inj, twin 255's, LFP efan, PI 2600 stall, Detroit Locker Tru-Trac, 58" LFP Tbars, Bilsteins all around, D.M.R. panhard, MT DR's. 564/598 on 15# boost

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i wish i could make it but i will be leaving for my 6 month free vacation to the sandbox courtesy of uncle sam sometime in august so i cant leave the local area. it sucks too cause i got bilstiens and a rear sway bar that need to be put on the truck. we need to get together in the spring when i get back.....

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey sean I'll room with ya

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by cfradam
    hey sean I'll room with ya
    No problem!!!!

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by 01harleydude
    i wish i could make it but i will be leaving for my 6 month free vacation to the sandbox courtesy of uncle sam sometime in august so i cant leave the local area. it sucks too cause i got bilstiens and a rear sway bar that need to be put on the truck. we need to get together in the spring when i get back.....
    Want me to take your truck and parts and get them put on? I'll let my son drive my truck (NO ONE has ever driven it before) and i'll drive yours. (i'll treat it like the lady she is and will NEVER go WOT) Entirely up to you. I know what you're thinking, but at least you will have it done and it will be ready when you get back. I'd never ask or take responsibility for anyone else, but I understand about the vaction and i'm willing to do anything I can to help. Fep

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thats really cool of you to offer fepony1. this deployment has kinda sneaked up on me. i was getting them installed last week but then the hurricane came. but i think if i dont get these parts installed before i go it will give me more reason to get an 02 or 03 when i get back. (which is secretly what i want!) i appreciate the offer though, just another reason why the brotherhood is great

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I posted this in another thread, but I plan on leaving after work Friday 8/12. Cfradam suggested staying in Daytona Beach on Friday and pick up the convoy on Saturday. Prices for hotels by 95 and the speedway are a little too much for me to spend for one night so I'm thinking of another spot. If the Tampa guys are taking I-4 across maybe I can meet you around 27 and I-4 near Davenport? Just thowing out some ideas. Any spot would be good for me.

JUST FOR SoFlaHarley
    Name: Adam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    that sure seems like it will be out of your way. I'll pm ya

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No problem my brother I am more than willing to do whatever I can to help my brothers in arms! You be safe and remember you got lotsa people that want you to hurry back.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by cfradam
    that sure seems like it will be out of your way. I'll pm ya
    Well I figure where I'm at I'm close to US-27 The Turnpike and I-95. It's a 3.5 hour trip for me to Daytona Beach from my house, and it's a little over 3 hours from my house to Davenport.

Got your PM.

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So..... do I order my parts now and prey they get here in time or what? I'm definately in need of a road trip.. I almost drove to gainesville last week for no reason at all. This is just what the doctor ordered. So is anybody upgrading pulleys other than fepony? I'm definately interested in picking up some used, but not abused, parts at the meet up. I'm bone stock..which means I'm not having the fun I should be having with my truck. I returned my extended warranty..so I've got some money in my pocket and no warranty to worry about voiding. I probably wouldn't stay overnight..but I'm definately in for a day of mods.
    Speed kills... If you want to live forever buy a Honda!

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Champ7FL
    So..... do I order my parts now and prey they get here in time or what? I'm definately in need of a road trip.. I almost drove to gainesville last week for no reason at all. This is just what the doctor ordered. So is anybody upgrading pulleys other than fepony? I'm definately interested in picking up some used, but not abused, parts at the meet up. I'm bone stock..which means I'm not having the fun I should be having with my truck. I returned my extended warranty..so I've got some money in my pocket and no warranty to worry about voiding. I probably wouldn't stay overnight..but I'm definately in for a day of mods.
    If you order efan, pulley or such from SV's you'll get them in time. Heck, just an SCT and a dyno tune from Torrie will bring a smile to your face. Torrie has SCT software in stock. Pulleys can be found here and on NLTOC for sale. Most of the time. Fep

Que Bolada!!!
    Name:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Originally posted by SoFlaHarley
    Well I figure where I'm at I'm close to US-27 The Turnpike and I-95. It's a 3.5 hour trip for me to Daytona Beach from my house, and it's a little over 3 hours from my house to Davenport.

Got your PM.
    Sean,
    Are you driving up by your self. I'm looking for someone to drive up with. I need to get back the same day I know is lot's of driving but that's the only way I will be able to go. I was going to ask if is alright with everyone for me to be one of the first ones to get on the dyno that way I could finish early and help the others guys do there mods and be back home before Sunday. I was thinking leaving Miami around 4:00 am on Saturday.
    We need to get a head count to make sure everyone gets there dyno time .
    2002 HD DSG JLP Built Long Block with Stage III Heads and Cams, 22's Panthers Realms Wheels, Nitto NT 555 285/35/22, Full Hotchkis TVS, FVT/Aluminum Deep Pan,Billetflow 2.93 upper pully, 6lbs lower Pully, NGK TR6 GAPED AT 35 , Billetflow Idler kit, Unleashed Dyno Tune(TORRY) 449/510, SCT X2,full JLP Competition R Exhaust, Fluidyne Heat Exchanger,C&L Inlet Pipe,Polish plenum,Single Blade TB, *** Oil Separator,JLP Ram Air.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast