I've just recently started throwing parts on my truck I've tried and tried not to start modding it but I couldn't help it after 3 years, it had a few things done to it when I bought it but the tune was junk. It has a jlp diablo chip in it but would detonate pretty easily. So last summer I cruised up to a local dyno meet and figured I'd put it on for fun and found out my afr was at 13:1 and
It scared me so I didn't race my truck at all after that i only used it to pull my race car and cruise around.

Anyways enough of that I filled the silencer holes put a punisher street vb in and threw the L upper I had laying around on and the lfp aux idler kit that had been sitting for 2 years. Took it to my tuner and told him what was going on and he got it set up pretty good the truck gets alot better mileage
On the highway and is at 11.7-11.8:1 at WOT so it's nice and safe. I'm only on 13lbs of boost and it made 390/510

Not too bad I guess I got me some baja wheels and et streets so I'll see how it does at the track soon