Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Found some more "actual photos"

My Screename doesn't work
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    only thing i like from the 06 is front end & interior...

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You would think that the old geezers at Ford would do a little homework before they put a truck on the street that looks as GAY as that thing!

I'd rather have a 1950's era Ford pickup with a Lightning drivetrain then that POS!

My buddy has a new 05 STX and I felt like I was riding in a mini van..

I'm disappointed in Ford. At least Dodge is mixing a little old with a little new.. OH CRAP! DID I SAY THAT...

-Del

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It would have to be a Crew Cab before I bought one. I need the cab space.

RickC
    RickC

BellTech 2" shackles
    Tinted front windows
    Windows shades
    2002 stripes
    Bedrug Liner
    Gaylords SpeedStur lid

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IN MEMORY OF
    Blake (Fuzion) Finnel 12-3-1986 - 08-11-2007
    NHTOC #120

Found On Redneck Driveway
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    FYI, those are 22" wheels on that thing, that is why the sidewalls are so thin. I saw it at the Detroit auto show and it looks good in person (besides the square body style). Needs to be supercrew and supercharged, the rest we could mod to our liking.

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    dodge mixing a little old with new? please explain?

what the gay skittle color rumbler bee trucks? that come in every gay color of the rainbow?

i'll take a pink, purple, lime green, yellow, and a red one please

Man this is expensive!!!
    Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Originally posted by Harley#356
    oh man, i cant wait to see in a few months when 1/2 the guys chit talking the 06's are out buying them and trading in their current trucks for them

happens EVERY year! lol

Not a chance in hell.....
    Last edited by 2manytrucks; 08-03-2005 at 10:10 AM.
    2002 HD F150 (Sold)
    DSG 7332
    6# lower, JLP Ram Air CAI, L&S Oil Sep, Brisk plugs, Accufab SBTB, LFP ported plenum, Hankook Ventus RH06, Hotchkis TVS, Hotchkis-spec Bilsteins, Rotorpros dimpled and slotted, PFZ pads, Ford Motorsports boost gauge, JLP chromed trac bars, Magnaflow Catback (L-style exit), Bassani Hi-flow mid pipes, Venom Mod, Navi chrome base with billet antenna, L tails, Access Limited tonneau cover, Ford HD bug deflector, Blackwood window trim.

Tuned by Torrie!

Mods on the horizon:
    BTS Tranny
    Whipple/KB
    Stage 2 heads
    Built lower

2005 PSD F-350
    True Blue 272
    Bone Stock

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    oh you wait and see. i've been around on the forums since 2000. history does indeed repeat itself my friend

watch and wait!

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Originally posted by Harley#356
    oh man, i cant wait to see in a few months when 1/2 the guys chit talking the 06's are out buying them and trading in their current trucks for them

happens EVERY year! lol
    Not happening here BUddy! I will draft up a contract and we can bet for what ever you want to that I will never own that truck.

Oh and that sexually challenged smiley is friggin hilarious,
    Last edited by bgstew6; 07-14-2005 at 09:44 AM.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yeah i gotta whip out the good smilies for something as gay as dodge!

fords doing alot of cool things with the 06. first ever AWD option for a ford truck and it'll be on the HD's only for 06. first ever 22's on a ford truck. its a sweet truck. few small mods and it'll be friggin sick!

if you wanna talk about gay...lets talk about dodge with their skittles colored trucks, their daytona truck with the 3 foot wing on the back, or their OCC edition with stickers all over

T888 Recall
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When I said a little old with a little new. I meant the styling. Examples are the PT Cruiser, Magnum, and Charger. At least they are throwing some retro styling in there with new technology.

Hence my comment about a 50's era Ford pickup with Lightning drivetrain. THAT would be awesome to drive!

AWD option on a F150? Is that REALLY needed? I know it looks cool when all the wheel turn so you can park where a "compact car" is supposed to go. Sounds like something else to break and take the dealer a month to figure out how to fix it. Gimmie a Subaru dang it!

I dunno, I'll have to see one up close to make a final decision. If all it gets is a "hum" from me then that's that. The boxy, sittin on a foam brick seats, look just does not give me a Woodrow..

NOW, bring the concept Lightning to market in supercharged supercrew form and THEN you have my attention.

Otherwise, might as well waste your money and buy a pathetic Ford 500 Limited...

-Del

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    WEll said DEl!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Originally posted by Delmustator
    When I said a little old with a little new. I meant the styling. Examples are the PT Cruiser, Magnum, and Charger. At least they are throwing some retro styling in there with new technology.

um...Ford GT, Ford Thunderbird, Ford Mustang...all those are retro throwbacks with the styling with modern technology.

AWD option on a F150? Is that REALLY needed? I know it looks cool when all the wheel turn so you can park where a "compact car" is supposed to go. Sounds like something else to break and take the dealer a month to figure out how to fix it. Gimmie a Subaru dang it!

its not AWS (all wheel steering) its AWD (all wheel drive), which is different than 4 wheel drive. and yes i woudl say that is one awesome feature considering how horrible pickups normally are in the snow and wet weather. AWD will help out a lot, and not be a high riding bouncy 4x4, can still be a lowered sport truck with AWD. plus if somebody does s/c one and go all out, really helps with traction too. if you use the excuse of something else to break and go to the dealer, then you can use that same reasoning for ANY new feature on a vehicle. oh chit...ford is supercharging the gen 2 lightnings....more crap that can go wrong! gimme my slow gen 1 lightning back doesnt make much sense now does it?

NOW, bring the concept Lightning to market in supercharged supercrew form and THEN you have my attention.

have you seen the ford adrenalin concept? 4.6L supercharged sport track (basically a cobra motor). as close as you can get to a supercharged crew cab lightning for the 07 model year.

Otherwise, might as well waste your money and buy a pathetic Ford 500 Limited...

-Del
    ford 500...a bigger crown vic that can seat 5 adults.
    06 Harley truck...300 hp 365 tq. thats nothing to sneeze at. it may not be 340 hp and 425 tq, but its a decent improvement over the 00-01 HD's. AWD option, 22's, should handle great, can fit 5 people, haul a bunch of crap in the bed, tow a boat or a car, and pimp the strip with the smooth black paint and bling 22's on the weekend you got no comparison between the 500 and 06 HD there

Originally posted by bgstew6
    WEll said DEl!
    so sorry, no flame but gotta disagree with that.

just trying to be fair here. dodge does have some nice looking vehicles out there with a lot of potention to look really cool modded out, but ford aint doing as bad as you make it out to be either

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

No prob, this was what I was referring to.

Not too into the Adrenelin that much, good concept and will be a tire smoker for sure and probably fun as he!! to drive. Just biased with the 02/03 overall package.

Everyone has an opinion and its all good.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    yep i'm not so fond of the supercharged soccer-mom-ish sport track either, but hey at least ford is still doing something performance oriented in the truck/suv area

i agree the lightning coming back out would be kick azz, or supercharging the next gen HD trucks, but it'll come in time. ford is just hitting up all the markets with their new trucks just like the previous year harley trucks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast