Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Found some more "actual photos"

Charter Member
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok, after having read thru all these posts, here is what I think. (as if anyone really cares) The new HD looks like a regular F150 that someone tried to make into a cloned HD. I'm sorry but it just doesn't have an "attitude" anywhere. So it has badges and stickers. There is nothing special about it as far as i can see. Nothing that is going to make an "impression". I'll stick with my '02 and those that buy this one will still wish they had an '02 or '03 when it's all said and done. Ford blew it. Maybe next time.
    JLP shortblock, Stage 3 heads and cams, 2.3 Whipple w/3" upper and 4# lower.Ba2800, Accufab, Pacesetter LT's, 60#inj, twin 255's, LFP efan, PI 2600 stall, Detroit Locker Tru-Trac, 58" LFP Tbars, Bilsteins all around, D.M.R. panhard, MT DR's. 564/598 on 15# boost

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Altough we are staunch supporters of our current Harleys, and as much as I dont like it at all, you build it they will by it. Just dont see too many of us current owners trading in or selling our Harleys for one of those.

afterburners on!
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interior a big "10", exterior a big let down. Definitely holding on to my SC'd, 4-door/5 seater 02.
    Jose - DallasHD

02 DSG HD #6266, 5 seater conversion, 1/3 drop.
    96 Subaru SVX STI/LSI (Jetson Mobile)

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes for $42000 they can have it, for $12000 less i can get a nice 100th anniversary edition

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The 06' looks pretty sweet , i agree it should set lower but other than that , I'd take one....
    2000 HD-F150 #7,444

www.all-proautoglass.com
    NHTOC # 355

www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i think ares looks way better....also ford should have stopped while they where a head

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is it just me or does that bed look as if it is 8' long? It may just be the angle of the pics, but I can't tell. That may be a factor in why it looks so darned weird. Still not up to par though. I say those who missed out the first go around will most likely want these, and those that have them already will most likely not (due to the fact we are obsessed with our current version and all). I still would like to see it in person to get a better look.
    HAD: 400 HP/476 ft. lbs.
    4# Lower, 2.9" Upper
    Apten Ported Blower, JLP CAI, L-Spec Bilsteins
    L&S Oil Separator, SCT Tune by MD Motorsports

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    its a 6.5' bed. or roughtly that (6'6", 6'7" somewhere around there)
    same setup as the 00 HD's...extended cab with 6.5 foot bed. foot longer bed and foot shorter cab than the supercrew HD trucks with the tiny 5.5' bed

and thankfully ford didnt put the fugly azz new flareside bed on the 06 HD. the 00HD and 99-04L's flareside beds look sweet as hell with great lines to them.the new body style f150's flareside beds are friggin fugly.

shenanigans
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i will agree with that, the new flareside is hoorible. i think the extended cab flareside in our model years are some of the best looking trucks ever......

www.RTDELECTRONIX.com
    Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    josh, all i have to say is when your right your right....

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I agree, there's a few things that may need to be changed on the new HD, but you can't say for sure without seeing it up close. Before I got my '04 I said "who in their right mind would own an orange truck? I wouldn't drive that thing if they gave it to me" and now, here I am a year later with that same truck I was calling a huge ugly pumpkin parked in my driveway. Quick question, I read on Ford Truck World from a fella who's got a buddy at sturgis said 3 '06 F350 HD's were spotted at the ford tent Red, Black, and silver all three with flames. Anyone know anything about this? Or is it just hearsay?

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    probaly hearsay. the 06 concept has been out for a while, and orders being placed etc. we'd know by now if there were more colors than black.

reminds be of back in 02 when all the rumors were going around when ford was gonna make an all Red HD truck for 03, no other colors, and it would only be sold to firefighters i wish i could find that post again over at FTW. would be some funny reading!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4